No announcement yet.

Manny sure of win after watching tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    so ur admitting the jmm clearly lost the 1st 2 fights cuz he wants an immediate remtach
    1st fight was a draw and I was cool with that. Second one it was very close and the knock down could have been the tie breaker.

This fight though, I mean come on. Manny was clearly and soundly outboxed. He lost and he knows he lost, let it go already.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      you're completely unbiased???????? you just joined last month. I won't play the alt troll game though................(but your typing patterns does match with a specific poster that I'm responding to in this very thread)

pac didn't do anything to win. JMM did more then pac.........JMM answered every one of PACS "flurries" & he caught pac off guard repeatedly with counter punches..........pac didn't land more CLEAN shots. i could care less what the punch stats say just as much as i could care less of what the judges say (their all under the same arum pocket) pac was landing glancing shots or missing all together. JMM was landing perfectly place shots that popped pacs head back all night long. pac would land a shot on the gloves & it would be counted as a power shot. who cares if you're the aggressor. if it's not effective aggressiveness theres no point. pac was the aggressor but he wasn't controlling JMM. when you control your opponent thats called effective aggressiveness.......JMM was controlling the pace & the overall fight. it was a JMM pace not a pac pace....

pac was countered, defused, & exposed. JMM BEAT pac to a decision last Saturday but the judges weren't gonna give him the fight. thats why people threw bottles at arum & team pac because that camp is DIRTY.
      Are you serious brah? So anyone that hasnt been a member for years is a troll? And your implying Im an alt account of someone else that your responding to?.... <-- this logic (or lack there of) is discrediting your agruments alone...

Pacs aggressiveness was effective. Its bc of his aggressiveness that he landed more and at a higher percentage. Yea, JMM land some punches that wiplashed Pac but A LOT of his punches were hitting gloves. If you really think Pac landed less than JMM did than you are delusional (And i can see those tendencies in the fact that you think Im a troll alt acct. bc I dont agree with you)

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        so ur admitting the jmm clearly lost the 1st 2 fights cuz he wants an immediate remtach
        Marquez wasn't given the win by the officials in either of the fights. Manny got the win by the officials in the third one but he behaves like he lost by asking for a rematch.

Take your time to read, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenkai View Post
          Are you serious brah? So anyone that hasnt been a member for years is a troll? And your implying Im an alt account of someone else that your responding to?.... <-- this logic (or lack there of) is discrediting your agruments alone...

Pacs aggressiveness was effective. Its bc of his aggressiveness that he landed more and at a higher percentage. Yea, JMM land some punches that wiplashed Pac but A LOT of his punches were hitting gloves. If you really think Pac landed less than JMM did than you are delusional (And i can see those tendencies in the fact that you think Im a troll alt acct. bc I dont agree with you)
          jumping to conclusions...............i didn't say you were a troll. i said that your typing patterns matches with another posters. if i accused u of being a troll i would just come out & say that you're a troll. you sound a bit insecure & emotionally unstable to claim that i "called you a troll"

anyway back to the debate............

pacs aggressiveness wasn't effective because he didn't control the pace & it worked AGAINST him (marquez used it to counter punch his head in) marquez landed the cleaner shots. pac hit gloves, glanced, or missed all together.

theres nothing to discredit my argument because it is as clear as day. pac did NOTHING in that fight to win any form of decision. he didn't control the pace, he was picked apart by counters. he even let JMM answer every one of his flurries LOOOOOOOOOOOL

again, pac was countered, controlled, & EXPOSED last Saturday. marquez should be over pac in the rankings in my opinion.

VIVA LA JMM
          Last edited by americanbot; 11-16-2011, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            lol at 95 %...how many of them fans had scorecards in thier hands while watching the fight?.....****, many here changed thier scorecards after rewatching it....the fight was close, pac landed more , he was the agressor aswell as the champ,more active etc....jmm made pac look bad , but did not do enough...deal with it..
            Had JMM 8-4 first time watching it live. Then came home and watched 4 times more..JMM 8-4. Watched with others and still trying to find someone who thinks he won. On here of course there are some whi think he won. Hell if he got knocked out you guys would say it was the foot stomping thing that led t the knockout but anyway the deal is done and this gift decision was given to fight floyd. Pac said it himself he thinks he won (majority dont) so where is the need for a 4th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
              Pacquiao's connect percentage was higher in the fight so he was more accurate.
              It was? maybe you should go look at those numbers again

Comment

jmm fans still butthurt?

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                  jmm fans still butthurt?
                  and Pac fans in denial but its ok cause lets see what excuse they give to avoid Mayweather. Thats why this gift was given after all.

Comment

lol people still thinking pac lost?

i think its been universally agreed by now that he won pretty clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      lol people still thinking pac lost?

i think its been universally agreed by now that he won pretty clearly.
                      You cant be serious!!! But you are a Pac fan through and through so you maybe think that. Show me one web poll showing majority thinks Pac won. I know he lost but whatever i want the Mayweather fight now.

Comment

Working...
                      X