Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: If no Floyd rematch we want Pac. We have no real interest in a Berto rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one that saw roughly 6-7 of Ortiz' landed punches (he only landed 26 through 4 rounds), were landed on the back of Mayweather's head??? Am I the only one that saw Ortiz lean forward with his head, making contact with Mayweather's chin, about 5-6 times besides the blatant headbutt??? F**K Ortiz. He was out classed (73 punches to 26), and go back and watch the fight.

Round 1: Both were tentative. But, Mayweather landed the harder punches with those straight right hands. 10-9 Mayweather.

Round 2: Ortiz got Floyd on the ropes a couple times for about 10 seconds and landed a bit. Mayweather still lands right hands at will, and lands 13 power punches to Ortiz 8 total punches. If you're being completely bias against Floyd, you would score it 10-9 Ortiz. If you're being fair and firm, you either score it 10-9 Mayweather or 10-10. I wil say 10-10. 20-19 Mayweather.

Round 3: Mayweather crushed Ortiz this round, landing at will, throw short left hooks and stright rights. 10-9 Mayweather. 30-28 Mayweather.

Round 4: Mayweather landed almost at will, and even threw a few 4-5 punch combos, and dominated the first 2:00 of the round. Ortiz got Floyd on the ropes twice int he last minute, while in between Floyd hit Ortiz with more straight right hands. Mayweather out landed him 22-9 throughout the round, and Ortiz was on his way to getting a point deducted. Without the KO, the round would have gone 10-8 Mayweather. At the point the fight would have been 40-36 Mayweather already.

Mayweather would have been up by at least 3-4 points at the time, and those were his first 4 rounds in 16 months, and Floyd is known the start slow in the first 3-4 rounds, and dominate the last 2/3 of the fight completely. You could see once round 3 started, you noticed the mis match.

I really really really would not put it past Arum and Pacquiao to fight Ortiz next. It would be classic. Another fighter Floyd already was dominating and Pacquiao fights him. That would be the 5th fight Pacquiao has taken in the past 3 years that Floyd already fought and beat. De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosley, and Marquez at 144. It wouldn't make Pacquiao look good or do him any favors. If not the Floyd fight, Pacquiao should fight Bradley I think. I don't want to see Pacquiao fight Martinez at 150. pacquiao goes up 3 lbs and Sergio comes down 10 lbs???? Bulls**t. I don't want to see Sergio drain himself for a pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      Am I the only one that saw.
      No, I imagine that all the others with Floyd avatars saw exactly what you saw too

Comment

I liked the kid a lot before this fight, too. He just seems so phony now.

Just had no sincerity in his voice when he spoke about the Floyd fight--all fake.

Oscar and Arellano are the ones in his ear fueling this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I kind of want Pac to fight Ortiz just so he can beat the **** out of him.

At the same time I really don't because the fight is worhtless but I'd love to see Ortiz get a worse ass kicking.

I kind of liked him before his fight, but the build up and exposure he has had over the last few months has actually made most people start to hate him.
          Not me, at all. Let Khan do it, I'm fairly confident Khan would beat Ortiz. I don't want Pacquiao anywhere near Ortiz, despite the beating he would give him.

Thanks Phantom, awesome, funny stuff. Oscar's influence has not been good at all for Ortiz. I don't get how anyone is still a fan of Ortiz, I haven't ever been a fan but the kid is fake, soft, and quite literally seems to be mentally ******ed.

Comment

Here's the conference call.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10859.html

Check it out.

Comment

Incidentally Ortiz is crazy for wanting this fight, Pacquiao could seriously damage his career (and body).

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Not me, at all. Let Khan do it, I'm fairly confident Khan would beat Ortiz. I don't want Pacquiao anywhere near Ortiz, despite the beating he would give him.

Thanks Phantom, awesome, funny stuff. Oscar's influence has not been good at all for Ortiz. I don't get how anyone is still a fan of Ortiz, I haven't ever been a fan but the kid is fake, soft, and quite literally seems to be mentally ******ed.
                Oh, Khan would beat the **** out of Ortiz. Definitely.

They should go ahead and make that fight. Khan would kill him.

I would just love to see Pac put an almighty, brutal, career ending beating on him. But at the same time I don't. I really don't.

@ the mentally ******ed line. I get that feeling also.

Kind of reminds me of Derek Chisora except softer and even more mentally weak.

Comment

ortiz stop ducking cotto you puto

Comment

Ortiz needs to focus on securing a Floyd rematch.

Comment

The reporters were laughing at them.

I didn't catch all the crazy.

Listen to the Conference call

Comment

Working...
                      X