No announcement yet.

Ferguson Marchers Challenged With Fried Chicken, Watermelon, 40 Oz Malt Liqour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    I like it too but its funny, its like when they make fun of white people for incest or mexican for tacos and burritos, its funny as hell to me. its jsut white people get serious with their stereo types and that makes it even more funny lol, take a step back and really look at it. Lmfao these dude brought fried chicken, watermelons and 40's to use as props to counter protest the black people LMFAO that shit funny.
    ya but you've also gone into this authoritarian whiteboy deep end lately. I just don't get it.

like you're working for the man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      ya but you've also gone into this authoritarian whiteboy deep end lately. I just don't get it.

like you're working for the man.
      I dont see how, I troll a few posters cause well they ahve it coming and all that black being killed threads here in the lounge I posted my side of it in full depth their no racism or anything behind it just how I see it, just cause our opinion dont match up makes me a freaking white boy now? or does that make you a N lover? Life is too complex to check off in a single box, their some shit im conservative about their some shit im liberal about.

Problems lies with people being so sensitive and trying to draw everything in black and white when their alot more to it then just that. Take this post for instance everyone got butthut lmfao when I just posted it cause its funny as hell, they literally brought fried chicken, watermelons and 40's lol but naw it has to be cause im a dummy who dropped out of grade school and hates blacks lmfao. lmfao

Comment

I dont see how, I troll a few posters cause well they ahve it coming and all that black being killed threads here in the lounge I posted my side of it in full depth their no racism or anything behind it just how I see it, just cause our opinion dont match up makes me a freaking white boy now? or does that make you a N lover? Life is too complex to check off in a single box, their some shit im conservative about their some shit im liberal about.

Problems lies with people being so sensitive and trying to draw everything in black and white when their alot more to it then just that. Take this post for instance everyone got butthut lmfao when I just posted it cause its funny as hell, they literally brought fried chicken, watermelons and 40's lol but naw it has to be cause im a dummy who dropped out of grade school and hates blacks lmfao. lmfao
        I know you well enough. I don't have to reiterate.

you and I both know you've been on the Nazi trip.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I know you well enough. I don't have to reiterate.

you and I both know you've been on the Nazi trip.

Comment

And I don't care compa. It is what it is.

You think I'm not guilty? I hate everyone/everything. Literally.

Comment

And I don't care compa. It is what it is.

You think I'm not guilty? I hate everyone/everything. Literally.

Get a room.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Get a room.
                dont make me call up cypress hill on ya pyroclastic flow

Comment

dont make me call up cypress hill on ya pyroclastic flow
                  Sorry, just felt like I was back in a state mandated counseling class for a minute.
                  Last edited by -MEGA-; 12-19-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Reports came out that there were zero pairs of work boots stolen as well as zero belts stolen. Can anyone verify this?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Reports came out that there were zero pairs of work boots stolen as well as zero belts stolen. Can anyone verify this?
                      Haha now that's ****in hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X