Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point in time did the Mayweathers feel threatened by pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After pac demolished de la hoya, hatton and cotto. 3 fighters the mayweathers had great respect for and 2 of them Floyd already faced and had a somewhat tougher fight.

The way pac destroyed those 3 in succession and with relative ease put fear in the mayweathers'.

Comment

The minute Manny turned down a 50/50 split with a 14 day cut-off on the drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        when pacquiao beat cotto with such ease(which to this day, no one has beat him like that), it was pretty fn crazy.

Hatton started the fear, cotto made it permanent
        He felt so threatened that the day after Pac beat up on Cotto Floyd went on Sky news and called Pac out to fight and Pac has been ducking since.

give it up. still amazing you sheep continue you to defend pac for ducking
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 01-02-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

As soon as Pac was becoming more famous, more admired in the USA than the USA born fighter, Floyd. The whole PED's thing was a sidebar to all of Floyd's jealousy. And then he went on a youtube rant. He felt more threated in a jealous sense than in any physical sense.

Comment

why does asking for PED testing suggest they were feeling threatened? I don't think manny was feeling threatened by rios.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              first and foremost, i am a mayweather fan more than a pac fan. now thats out of the way...

All these roiding, PED, "pacs unbelievable strength" talk that the Mayweathers (especially Sr) has been goin on and on since 09 isnt exactly working out well for their camp.

IMO pac really had Sr pissing his pants after Pac mutilated margarito.

so at what point in time did Pac had them shook?
              Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
              when pacquiao beat cotto with such ease(which to this day, no one has beat him like that), it was pretty fn crazy.

Hatton started the fear, cotto made it permanent
              I agree.

There are interviews by Floyd Sr before and after the Cotto fight.

BEFORE: "Cotto is too big, too strong, too technically superior ... and my son, Floyd, would whoop Manny easily"

AFTER: "I don't want my son fighting Manny"

Floyd Sr was SHOOK to the bones!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                why does asking for PED testing suggest they were feeling threatened? I don't think manny was feeling threatened by rios.
                Rios vs Manny happened.

Floyd Sr and Jr still hesitant against this version of Manny and more importantly, the fight has not happened yet.

Comment

Before he fought Hatton and Floyd announced he was coming back in 09 to fight Marquez Floyd was asked about Pac. Don't remember the exact quote but Floyd said something to the effect of he respects Pacquiao and he is a fan of his but that he was too small for him to fight.
                  Somewhere between the Hatton posterization and the Cotto domination is where the Mayweather's changed their tune.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Rios vs Manny happened.

Floyd Sr and Jr still hesitant against this version of Manny and more importantly, the fight has not happened yet.
                    the fight happened because rios agreed to the ped testing request without *****ing and whining about Pac trying to discredit him etc etc.

We know why the fight hasn't happened-manny refused 50/50 and then $40 mil no ppv.

You agreed with these decisions both times.

Comment

More like offended.

Comment

Working...
                      X