VS

Austin Trout

Remove that picture of Trout at once.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Remove that picture of Trout at once.
      Just look at this one

Comment

Judah is gonna whoop Paulie, mark my words guys. Go put a few bux on judah

Comment

paulie could posiblee outsmart zab. butt if he don't zab beats him up.

Comment

Unlike so many cards this year, this one offers some fights that are definitely a challenge to predict.

Comment

I believe Alexander will outbox Porter, Trout will be more active nad will win by close or majority decision and Judah is mystery for me. I have no clue about Dirrel vs Bika too.

Comment

Zab Judah's gonna look great fighting at 147 again, it's been a long time coming. Paulie's gonna get his ass whipped, he was beat down and dropped by Cano, after that he lost to a lightweight, he's done.

After Zab beats the brakes off of Paulie he's going to fight the Broner/Maidana winner in Brooklyn, mark it down.

Comment

Three fighters on this card need to make a statement. Lara, Trout and Alexander. Especially Devon.

Its time to show and prove. Floyd desperately needs an opponent, fans are on their seats HOPING its not Amir Khan and Devon is the only guy that can put an end to that. We all know he is an extremely talented fighter, who 3 years ago was destined to be a top 5 pound for pound fighter one day. That didn't work and its not because of ability, its because of thinking too much, lack of confidence, fighting nervous and not finishing his punches.

He's too damn nice and has shown no anger towards his own promotional company picking a fighter who has 0 wins at 147 and was knocked the **** out in his last meaningful fight over him. Over a title holder who has 2 solid wins at the weight and a win over a late replacement because his opponent has glass feet.

If he bores, fights scared and looks like **** tonight, its over for him. His motto is "win now, look good later". He's been winning, but now is the time to look good doing it.

Comment

I got Malignaggi, Trout and Alexander all winning by decision. The one fight that has me pumped is Lara-Trout both are top 5 154 pounders along with Cotto, Canelo and part timer Mayweather. I think Trout will win based on activity.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Three fighters on this card need to make a statement. Lara, Trout and Alexander. Especially Devon.

Its time to show and prove. Floyd desperately needs an opponent, fans are on their seats HOPING its not Amir Khan and Devon is the only guy that can put an end to that. We all know he is an extremely talented fighter, who 3 years ago was destined to be a top 5 pound for pound fighter one day. That didn't work and its not because of ability, its because of thinking too much, lack of confidence, fighting nervous and not finishing his punches.

He's too damn nice and has shown no anger towards his own promotional company picking a fighter who has 0 wins at 147 and was knocked the **** out in his last meaningful fight over him. Over a title holder who has 2 solid wins at the weight and a win over a late replacement because his opponent has glass feet.

If he bores, fights scared and looks like **** tonight, its over for him. His motto is "win now, look good later". He's been winning, but now is the time to look good doing it.

funny sig, Gary Russell Jr. VS the ever so dangerous TBA

Comment

Working...
                      X