Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Quinlin look really bad..I have to say that Chavez would obliterate him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way quinlin beats Chavez,as lazy as Chavez is he would beat the living crap out of that kid, quinlin has the headlights in the dear look at times and gases, easy tune up even for a bum like Chavez. I dare for quinlin to make that fight it would be the biggest mistake he would ever make

Comment

Quillin is very inconsistent, other then those KD rounds, he barely won a round

Very troublesome

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
        how exactly do you win a draw?
        I saw Holyfield win a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          You only think he's patient because he was gassed.
          I say he's patient because I've been watching him for years. he IS a patient fighter. first time you've seen Quillin I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Chavez's workrate is probably even lower than Quillin's. N'Dam backed Quillin up against the ropes only a few times in the fight, Quillin let him work because he tried to catch him with counters, his strategy against Chavez would be completely different.
            Not really aside form the Martinez fight he's more active than Quillen who fights the same way what makes you think he 's that versatile to do something different he certainly isn't a mover

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Quillin is very inconsistent, other then those KD rounds, he barely won a round

Very troublesome
              soooo, do you think chavez beats quillin?

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                I say he's patient because I've been watching him for years. he IS a patient fighter. first time you've seen Quillin I take it?
                What you interpret as patience i see a inability to effectively cut off the ring, apply pressure and deal with lateral movement. The shortcomings with PQ's footwork has always been evident. He's a guy with almost no amateur experience who has been trying to learn on the job and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                  soooo, do you think chavez beats quillin?
                  If JCC cant take his power, i think he can outpoint him

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    If JCC cant take his power, i think he can outpoint him
                    Do you mean if JCC can take his power?

Comment

except for martinez chavez beats pretty much anyone at 160

Comment

Working...
                      X