• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Konitz
    See edited version.
    Do you have an opinion of your own?

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
      Sorry for my blighted response.

How has Haye avoided anything? To me, he has maximised the potential revenue and world wide exposure of a fight. Haye v Harrison made a fortune, it definitely didn't meet with your narcissist requirement.
      Yes my narcissist requirement of actually seeing a competitive Heavyweight title fight with a legitimate and worthy opponent.

How narcissistic of me.

Comment

Sorry for my blighted response.

How has Haye avoided anything? To me, he has maximised the potential revenue and world wide exposure of a fight. Haye v Harrison made a fortune, it definitely didn't meet with your narcissist requirement.
        Haye versus Harrison was a staged rip-off by both men and it infuriated Sky Sports to the point that they nixed David's plans to fight Chagaev or Mormeck this time out and told him he had to fight Klitschko.

As for Haye being "evil," that may be true in an odd way. He is banal and reflects the uglier aspects of current pop culture back at itself. He is a carny barker and has done a very good job, once he was forced into it, of pumping up his cash-out fight for a max payday. If banality is the face of evil, Haye fits the bill.

He'll get beat, but he's laughing all the way to the bank, as long as he survives with his health intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yes my narcissist requirement of actually seeing a competitive Heavyweight title fight with a legitimate and worthy opponent.

How narcissistic of me.
          I don't remember seeing, or reading anything bad towards Wlad that you posted. Point me in the right direction. Show me that you are not a *** Rider.

You have jumped on Haye's nuts and it sickening.

Comment

I don't remember seeing, or reading anything bad towards Wlad that you posted. Point me in the right direction. Show me that you are not a *** Rider.

You have jumped on Haye's nuts and it sickening.
            Why would I have to say anything bad about Wlad to be a Haye fan? You have a simplistic, 3 year olds outlook.

1. Must always suck off Haye
            2. Must always bad mouth Wlad

Comment

Why would I have to say anything bad about Wlad to be a Haye fan? You have a simplistic, 3 year olds outlook.

1. Must always suck off Haye
              2. Must always bad mouth Wlad
              During the long 2 year negotiation, You didn't have anything bad to post about Wlad?

How about Wlad picking Chisora? Or how about Wlad fighting Chisora and for the second time dropping out due to a spasm in his lower back?

Where were your posts? Where was your negativity? You are a *** Rider.

Enlighten me *** Rider.

Comment

Is there a title for someone who is BEYOND gay? Geee, I dunno.... Tunney?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz
                  That is 100% my own opinion as a former Haye supporter, you unspeakably dumb faggot.

Comment

During the long 2 year negotiation, You didn't have anything bad to post about Wlad?

How about Wlad picking Chisora? Or how about Wlad fighting Chisora and for the second time dropping out due to a spasm in his lower back?

Where were your posts? Where was your negativity? You are a *** Rider.

Enlighten me *** Rider.
                    Negativity reagarding what? Wlad has been trying to fight Haye for years. He has consistently fought the best available opponents at HW. I dont really have anything negative to say about him. I respect him as a fighter and a champion. If Haye beats him, he'll have achieved something great.

Comment

Negativity reagarding what? Wlad has been trying to fight Haye for years. He has consistently fought the best available opponents at HW. I dont really have anything negative to say about him. I respect him as a fighter and a champion. If Haye beats him, he'll have achieved something great.
                      Wlad has always been fighting the best. Or at least trying to....

You didn't see any negativity, or feel to add any negativity towards Wlad fighting an unknown, irrelevant fighter from England? Pulling out, then fighting him again, only to pull out twice? Don't let your blindness get in the way.
                      *** Rider.
                      Last edited by rich6666; 06-28-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X