Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito rematch preview: Badass Video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been waiting on this rematch

Comment

great video for a cheater who should not ever beable to box again....after Manny ran over Margarito-Cotto, who cares bout this rematch lol, wheres a Segura-Calderon promo?

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
        been waiting on this rematch
        yeah me too. will be a good one

Comment

Cotto was throwing all his punches "on the move", I think he needs to pick his spots and stand in there and trade with Margarito and have some power behind his punches.

If he stands on his punches he can KO Margarito in a rematch.

Comment

this rematch should happen!

Comment

Cotto never really hurt Margarito in the first fight, Margarito will walk him down again and punish him especially if they fight at 160 where Margarito will be the strongest and more comfortable not loosing so much weight!!! Margarito wins cuz Cotto will get on his knees and quit!!!!

Comment

If Margarito doesn't take a tune up, I don't know who would win to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  If Margarito doesn't take a tune up, I don't know who would win to be honest.
                  For the integrity of the fight, they both need a tune up. Cotto needs to recover from that shoulder injury and Margarito from his eye injury

Then these two can go to war and close out their careers

Comment

Cotto puts margarito out of his misery in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                      Cotto never really hurt Margarito in the first fight, Margarito will walk him down again and punish him especially if they fight at 160 where Margarito will be the strongest and more comfortable not loosing so much weight!!! Margarito wins cuz Cotto will get on his knees and quit!!!!
                      cotto did take something out of tony in that fight, and vice versa

Comment

Working...
                      X