No announcement yet.

BBC: Israei Army lefts Wounded / toddlers for dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney
    Squealpiggy is too shallow to have any sympathy for people who are unnecessarily suffering and dying. He doesn't know how to engage in a discussion, he just repeats the same stuff over and over.

It's like trying to have an intelligent discussion with a severely brain-damaged person - he's not really able to understand anything you're posting. There's a part of the human brain he doesn't seem to have - he's perhaps a little autistic. He's bookish and well-read, but sometimes he really doesn't seem to be able to grasp what you're posting.

After a few months on boxingscene, I realized it's best to ignore Squealpiggy as much as possible.
    And yet you still respond to my posts more frequently than anybody else! If posters had advertising revenues you would constitute 90% of mine!

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      You would if he did the same to you.............

why do you keep on with this? Honstly, I mean as far as I'm concerned, they are two groups of people who hate each other more than anything else in the world.

They will never stop fighting and there's no doubt in mymind if the tables were turned and Israelis were the minority, the Palestinians would be doing the same.

I wish it would stop but it won't. continuing on with these threads is pointless.
      umm.. there was a time where jews where the minority in Palestine and the Palestenian people never did the same. They lived in peace in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        umm.. there was a time where jews where the minority in Palestine and the Palestenian people never did the same. They lived in peace in fact.

There was no peace even when Jews were the minority:1937-1939

During this period, Zionist terrorists carried out a series of terror attacks against Palestinian buses resulting in the death of 24 persons and the wounding of 25 others.

Haganah blew up the Iraqi oil pipeline near Haifa/Palestine. Moshe Dayan was one of the participants in this act. The technique was used in 1947 at least four times.

On 6 November, 1940 , Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister resident in the Middle East , Lord Moyne, in Cairo .

On 25 November, S.S. Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. The explosion, carried out by the Haganah terrorist group, was only meant to prevent the ship from sailing. However, it seemed that the terrorists had miscalculated the amount of explosives needed to disable the vessel. Other sources reported that this was no miscalculation and was a deliberate mass murder of Jews by Jews aimed at drawing sympathy and influencing British immigration policy to Palestine .

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing and injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun gang claimed responsibility for this criminal act, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

On 1 October, the British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by a bomb explosion for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

In June 1947, a postal bomb addressed to the British war office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972), p. 8.

In December 1947, six Palestinians were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab houses in Haifa; 12 Palestinians were killed and another injured in an attack by armed Zionists at an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

On 13 December 1947 , Zionist terrorists believed to be members of Irgun Zevi Leumi murdered 18 Palestinian civilians and wounded 60 others in Jerusalem , Jaffa and Lud areas. In Jerusalem , bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa bombs were thrown into an Arab café; and in the Arab village near Lud, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

On 9 December, Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

On 29 December, two British constables and 11 Palestinians were killed and 32 others were injured at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun terrorists threw a bomb from a taxi.

On 1 January, Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slope of Mount Carmel , killing 17 Palestinian civilians and wounding 33 others.

On 4 January, Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the centre of Jaffa and blew up the Sarai, which was used as headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

On 5 January, the Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 civilians, among them Viscount De Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this outrage.

On 7 January , seventeen Arab civilians were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem , 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

On 16 January, Jewish terrorists blew up three Arab buildings, killing 8 children between the age of 18 months and 12 years.

December 13, 1947- February 10, 1948

Seven bombing attacks by Jewish terrorists took place and the targets were innocent Arab civilians in cafés and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others. During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Moreover, Jewish terrorists attacked passenger trains on at least four occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

On 15 February , Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad and blew up several houses, killing 11 civilians, including four children.

On 3 March, heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a seven-story block of flats and shops) by Jewish terrorists who drove an army truck to the building and escaped before detonation of 400 pounds of explosives, killing 11 Arab civilians and 3 Americans. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility.

On 22 March, Jewish terrorists from the Stern Gang blew up a housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa , killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truckloads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosives went off.

On 31 March, Jewish terrorists mined the Cairo-Haifa Express, killing 40 people and wounding 60 others.

On 16 April, Jewish terrorists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvvinsky, killing 90 Palestinians.

On 19 April, fourteen Palestinian civilians were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

On 11 May, a letter bomb addressed to Evelyn Baker, former commanding officer in Palestine , was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948- May 13, 1948

Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They plundered and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

On 17 September, Count Folke Berndadotte, UN Mediator in Palestine was assassinated by members of the Stern Gang in the Zionist-controlled sector of Jerusalem . Bernadotte's aide Col. Serot was also killed and murdered by Jewish terrorists.

In November, the Christian Arab villages of Igrit and Birim were attacked and destroyed, killing and injuring many unarmed civilians, including women and children. All the Christian Arab inhabitants were forcibly expelled from their homes. The State of Israel still refuses to allow them to return to their villages despite several court orders.

1948-1949

The greatest acts of Jewish terror took place when Jewish terrorists, now called Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), uprooted 700,000-800,000 Palestinians from their ancestral homeland in Palestine . Since then the refugees have consistently been denied the right to return home. After the expulsion, the Zionist terrorist army razed to the ground hundreds of Arab towns, villages and hamlets and obliterated their remains. Eventually, Israeli villages, Kibbutzim and towns were built on the remaining rubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          I don't think it's fair to say they were never treated badly. It would also be completely untrue.

The Arabs and Jews in the region were in a state of near constant conflict, which is part of the reason that the British Mandate was a failure. Those guys just kept on killing each other.

The only reasons I sometimes reply (less than 1%, not 90% of the time):

1) you make threads about me, with my name in the title - difficult to ignore that
          2) your posts are very often about me, usually with a lie or two
          3) when I post in the thread other than my own, you almost always reply to it, usually with an insult and a lie or two.
          1. I allow you to post in my threads because I don't use "ignore".
          2. My posts are seldom about you. So that was a lie.
          3. If by "almost always" you mean "almost never" you'd be close to the mark. And this lying business is a puzzle. Do you check out the penises of black men on the beach or was that a lie?

If you ever die of AIDS, I won't be unhappy about it.
          That's a very odd thing to suggest. If my life had got to the stage of wishing death upon strangers on the internet I think I would be less inclined to criticise others.

You know, I'm glad I'm not a shallow ****sexual like you - you can never experience the wonderful feeling of loving a woman!
          I'm married and I'm a father.

Comment

If you have enought inclination to post a reaction on this thread, please watch this film: "Occupation 101" if should still be free on google films.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
              There was no peace even when Jews were the minority:1937-1939

During this period, Zionist terrorists carried out a series of terror attacks against Palestinian buses resulting in the death of 24 persons and the wounding of 25 others.

Haganah blew up the Iraqi oil pipeline near Haifa/Palestine. Moshe Dayan was one of the participants in this act. The technique was used in 1947 at least four times.

On 6 November, 1940 , Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister resident in the Middle East , Lord Moyne, in Cairo .

On 25 November, S.S. Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. The explosion, carried out by the Haganah terrorist group, was only meant to prevent the ship from sailing. However, it seemed that the terrorists had miscalculated the amount of explosives needed to disable the vessel. Other sources reported that this was no miscalculation and was a deliberate mass murder of Jews by Jews aimed at drawing sympathy and influencing British immigration policy to Palestine .

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing and injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun gang claimed responsibility for this criminal act, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

On 1 October, the British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by a bomb explosion for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

In June 1947, a postal bomb addressed to the British war office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972), p. 8.

In December 1947, six Palestinians were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab houses in Haifa; 12 Palestinians were killed and another injured in an attack by armed Zionists at an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

On 13 December 1947 , Zionist terrorists believed to be members of Irgun Zevi Leumi murdered 18 Palestinian civilians and wounded 60 others in Jerusalem , Jaffa and Lud areas. In Jerusalem , bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa bombs were thrown into an Arab café; and in the Arab village near Lud, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

On 9 December, Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

On 29 December, two British constables and 11 Palestinians were killed and 32 others were injured at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun terrorists threw a bomb from a taxi.

On 1 January, Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slope of Mount Carmel , killing 17 Palestinian civilians and wounding 33 others.

On 4 January, Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the centre of Jaffa and blew up the Sarai, which was used as headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

On 5 January, the Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 civilians, among them Viscount De Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this outrage.

On 7 January , seventeen Arab civilians were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem , 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

On 16 January, Jewish terrorists blew up three Arab buildings, killing 8 children between the age of 18 months and 12 years.

December 13, 1947- February 10, 1948

Seven bombing attacks by Jewish terrorists took place and the targets were innocent Arab civilians in cafés and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others. During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Moreover, Jewish terrorists attacked passenger trains on at least four occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

On 15 February , Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad and blew up several houses, killing 11 civilians, including four children.

On 3 March, heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a seven-story block of flats and shops) by Jewish terrorists who drove an army truck to the building and escaped before detonation of 400 pounds of explosives, killing 11 Arab civilians and 3 Americans. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility.

On 22 March, Jewish terrorists from the Stern Gang blew up a housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa , killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truckloads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosives went off.

On 31 March, Jewish terrorists mined the Cairo-Haifa Express, killing 40 people and wounding 60 others.

On 16 April, Jewish terrorists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvvinsky, killing 90 Palestinians.

On 19 April, fourteen Palestinian civilians were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

On 11 May, a letter bomb addressed to Evelyn Baker, former commanding officer in Palestine , was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948- May 13, 1948

Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They plundered and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

On 17 September, Count Folke Berndadotte, UN Mediator in Palestine was assassinated by members of the Stern Gang in the Zionist-controlled sector of Jerusalem . Bernadotte's aide Col. Serot was also killed and murdered by Jewish terrorists.

In November, the Christian Arab villages of Igrit and Birim were attacked and destroyed, killing and injuring many unarmed civilians, including women and children. All the Christian Arab inhabitants were forcibly expelled from their homes. The State of Israel still refuses to allow them to return to their villages despite several court orders.
              OK time to make a choice: Were the Jews who committed these acts vile terrorists or plucky freedom fighters? When Hamas and the PLO were deliberately targeting Jewish civilians were they vile terrorists or plucky freedom fighters?

1948-1949

The greatest acts of Jewish terror took place when Jewish terrorists, now called Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), uprooted 700,000-800,000 Palestinians from their ancestral homeland in Palestine . Since then the refugees have consistently been denied the right to return home. After the expulsion, the Zionist terrorist army razed to the ground hundreds of Arab towns, villages and hamlets and obliterated their remains. Eventually, Israeli villages, Kibbutzim and towns were built on the remaining rubble.
              You missed a bit there, the bit when Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq invaded the newly created state of Israel with the intention of killing all of the Jews in the Holy Land. That's a minor detail but should probably be included for completeness.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                OK time to make a choice: Were the Jews who committed these acts vile terrorists or plucky freedom fighters? When Hamas and the PLO were deliberately targeting Jewish civilians were they vile terrorists or plucky freedom fighters?

You missed a bit there, the bit when Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq invaded the newly created state of Israel with the intention of killing all of the Jews in the Holy Land. That's a minor detail but should probably be included for completeness.
                I can't believe you are still trying to be debate with us guys after the overwhelming evidece we have given you. Israel was made spilling Arab Blood, and it has existed spilling Arab blood, all with digusting intentions

Comment

I can't believe you are still trying to be debate with us guys after the overwhelming evidece we have given you. Israel was made spilling Arab Blood, and it has existed spilling Arab blood, all with digusting intentions
                  Yes, but just to balance out this Jew bashing, I can't think of many who have spilled more blood to take over lands like Arabs have done.

Comment

Are you done?

There should be no legal gay marriages like yours, because the children you adopt can't possibly have a normal upbringing. I feel sorry for them. You and your partner probably sodomize each other in front of them.

Don't forget, we know what you are. You've posted about your ****sexual lifestyle on this board in the past.
                    When you get past a certain age you look at things you are about to post and you think to yourself "nah... that's going a bit too far." And you delete them and feel slightly ashamed of being so mean spirited.

Mind you you have already wished death upon me so I shouldn't terribly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
                      No, I didn't wish death on you. Why do you lie so often? In almost every one of your posts, there's a lie...

What I posted is, I wouldn't feel unhappy if you died from AIDS. I'm not wishing you were dead, but if you died, I don't think anyone would shed a tear!
                      The message was fairly plain and your hostility and frankly bizarre hatred for gay people speaks volumes about your state of mind.

But you continue to "ignore" me.

Comment

Working...
                      X