No announcement yet.

Obama voted for President Bush's current Energy Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
    The problem is people vote for the wrong issues. The overwhelming majority of the country would vote Democratic, but then basic non-issues get thrown into the mix that the right wingers feel strongly about, even if it wont directly effect them. Death penalty, abortion, stem cells, gay rights, etc... these are so far from important issues to our nation yet the bulk of republicans will use reasons of that nature as to their reason for voting proves our process is ****ed.

......The death penalty issue is one I actually have strong feelings about. I'm 100% for it. So, sometimes we fry a few people who didn't commit the crime they got fried for. 99% of those guys have a criminal record a mile long so I really don't give a ****. Gay rights? I totally respect your right to suck **** Gomez.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ......The death penalty issue is one I actually have strong feelings about. I'm 100% for it. So, sometimes we fry a few people who didn't commit the crime they got fried for. 99% of those guys have a criminal record a mile long so I really don't give a ****. Gay rights? I totally respect your right to suck **** Gomez.
      The reason I consider the death penalty a non-issue is how little we use it. If we started frying suckers left and right it'd be something worthy of talking about... I'm pretty sure more Americans die from being struck by lightning than are executed each year.

And I'm glad you allow me to suck **** if I so choose to. At least I have the option instead of when your wife whips her **** that's bigger than yours out and face ****s you until you vomit blood.

*****!!!!111one

Comment

Working...
      X