Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's just mind games y'all, Floyd ain't really working with Ariza and Memo"

Comment

Originally posted by Akinyemba View Post
      Boys please stay on topic. Does anyone have an explanation why so many are creating false stories, threads, articles, to frame the man when theres no evidence or videos claiming any foul play was going on?

Comment

if floyd does year round testing then he works year round with ariza

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          "It's just mind games y'all, Floyd ain't really working with Ariza and Memo"

Two pictures, what is that you guys are trying to prove? That shows nothing at all literally ! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            That was the one
            Inkayamba's dad

what happened to that thread? was deleted?

Comment

He showed up and stretched the man like I said.... what's the big deal? You guys take one innocent thing and run with it to fit agendas.. I just want the truth to come out. The truth is that they are not part of the money tteam and many lies are being spread around.
              Heres the kicker what if he part of the team? so what?

why are you so adamant about he is not, is it because maybe your one of the guys who accused him of supplying steriods to pacquaio? or maybe it cause he have been busted with Rios? lol and you dont want mayweather to be associated with a cheater? maybe?

all I can say to you people is this Mayweather is associated with heredia and Ariza get used to it, eat your crow and keep it moving it will blow over and life will go on trust me, dont jump off a bridge yet just ride it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Heres the kicker what if he part of the team? so what?

why are you so adamant about he is not, is it because maybe your one of the guys who accused him of supplying steriods to pacquaio? or maybe it cause he have been busted with Rios? lol and you dont want mayweather to be associated with a cheater? maybe?

all I can say to you people is this Mayweather is associated with heredia and Ariza get used to it, eat your crow and keep it moving it will blow over and life will go on trust me, dont jump off a bridge yet just ride it out.
                what im saying is that NO realistic proof of any sort has come out to floyd working with ariza extensively besides what, A photo or two? It's ridiculous. It's clear people are overreacting and spreading false stories.

I posted the facts, it should be whats being talked about, not insane lies.

Comment

As usual, not one person in this entire thread has provided proof of any foul play likke so many are suggesting

So in summary, there are pictures of ariza with some memo dude, but none with floyd. So it's purely speculation and I would like to ask everyone out there whos posting these things to do some research before you go about posting nonsense because you're upset that someone said something about your favorite fighter! Class dismissed!

Comment

what im saying is that NO realistic proof of any sort has come out to floyd working with ariza extensively besides what, A photo or two? It's ridiculous. It's clear people are overreacting and spreading false stories.

I posted the facts, it should be whats being talked about, not insane lies.
                    From your own post .... you got owned by yourself idiot!!!

" floyd hired ariza to see if manny was chicken to fight thats all.... cmon manny dont duck for the 5th time..."

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=62

Comment

Working...
                    X