Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten boxers that have disappointed me most in modern times...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahahahaahha

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    amir khan.

Not because he has lost two fights in a row, but because he can find an excuse for almost anything.

if khan failed to open a jar of mayonnaise he's find an excuse for it. "we never worked on hellmans with roach, he always used the kid friendly squeezy bottles on offer at bolton poundland."

Comment

Amir Khan.

Not because he has lost two fights in a row, but because he can find an excuse for almost anything.

If Khan failed to open a jar of Mayonnaise he's find an excuse for it. "We never worked on Hellmans with Roach, he always used the kid friendly squeezy bottles on offer at Bolton poundland."
      Green k worthy but I need to spread it around!

Comment

Amir Khan.

If Khan failed to open a jar of Mayonnaise he's find an excuse for it. "We never worked on Hellmans with Roach, he always used the kid friendly squeezy bottles on offer at Bolton poundland."
        Oh this is hilarious!

Comment

No list of modern disappointments in this sport is complete without Zab Judah.

You're talking about a guy who went from being one of the sport's hottest rising talents to KO compilation fodder within the blink of an eye. Then he seemingly gets back on track, only to be worked over by a door-to-door Argentinean feather duster salesman.

Rockin' would be proud.
          Last edited by ßringer; 11-26-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

1) Fraudley Harrison - Need i say more?

2) Floyd Mayweather - Making up PED excuses to duck pacman. It would be great to get olympic style testing in every single sport but at the time it was not required and asking for extra tests is just an excuse to duck pacman.

Comment

Amir Khan.

The kid's a little whinger, but he's never disappointed me. It was fairly clear early on that his chin wasn't Chuvaloesque, to say the least, so there was zero surprise when he got KO'd, after he was almost taken out by Willie "hands of stone" Limond. But that little ****er has heart. Even when his little spaghetti legs are doing the can can, he's still trying. God bless him, and his seven-year-old girl's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                1) Fraudley Harrison - Need i say more?
                See, I was never disappointed in Harrison because I don't follow the olympics and he always looked iffy. Skilled, but decidedly iffy.

It's like if you saw a tramp walking down the street covered in piss and shit. You wouldn't be "disappointed", because it's what you'd expect, right? You'd just wish him well, see him on his way with a quarter, and congratulate him on his SD victory against Rockin'.

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                2) Floyd Mayweather - Making up PED excuses to duck pacman. It would be great to get olympic style testing in every single sport but at the time it was not required and asking for extra tests is just an excuse to duck pacman.
                Sorry, I forgot the golden rule... every thread is about Maiii-Ping Ping. If he IS ducking Ping Ping, I dunno why. I'd put £££ on him winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Oh this is hilarious!
                  I know, the little ****er stole my thread from me.

Comment

Panchito Bojado comes to mind...

I have to say Zab Judah. He (IMO) could have been an all time great, but he spent his time gambling, selling drugs and hanging with idiots that drove his career into the ground.

Comment

Amir Khan.

I'm almost in tears, brilliant

Comment

Working...
                      X