Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't Vitali pay Charr to step aside and fight Haye is Sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see 0 reason for this fight not to happen. no excuses

Comment

It should be a no brainer for Vitali, I dont understand the reluctance, unless he is actually scared.

He could fight Haye and get a massive payday, possibly earn the biggest win of his career, get revenge for the family insults, raise his profile on his way into politics and please the fans!

Or he could fight Charr....

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        It should be a no brainer for Vitali, I dont understand the reluctance, unless he is actually scared.

He could fight Haye and get a massive payday, possibly earn the biggest win of his career, get revenge for the family insults, raise his profile on his way into politics and please the fans!

Indeed

For Vitali this would be his biggest/mainstream fight since the Lennox Lewis fight. The hype for the fight is there, the fans want it, financially it will make alot of money....what else does he want

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Indeed

For Vitali this would be his biggest/mainstream fight since the Lennox Lewis fight. The hype for the fight is there, the fans want it, financially it will make alot of money....what else does he want
          To win his election, he wants a guaranteed win before.

Comment

Why dont people bomb his facebook page let it be known we dont want that sorry ass fight,i talk sht to fighters all the time on twitter and facebook when they do crap like this .

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post

bingo.............

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Why dont people bomb his facebook page let it be known we dont want that sorry ass fight,i talk sht to fighters all the time on twitter and facebook when they do crap like this .
              link to his page please.i'll bomb it all day and night

Comment

twitter http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...3WF7jZZELBf_4g

facebook http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...re60Dh3ncMdW3A

Comment

thanks...............

Comment

I did my part

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      I did my part
                      lol i see ya on there