No announcement yet.

Celebrities to take part in ‘I am a Jew’ campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Why isn't there an "I am a Muslim" campaign?

Is it because they are not the religious group who make up the oligarchy who in effect rule over the US?

Those actors know what asses to lick to help get their next big role.
    Very well said.

Comment

Marilyn Monroe: "I'll never have to suck another Jewish **** again!"

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/7331

She was a BBC girl anyways.

Comment

Marilyn Monroe: "I'll never have to suck another Jewish **** again!"

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/7331

Now everytime i see that Dior perfume commercial i wanna bust in her mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post

Celebrities to take part in ‘I am a Jew’ campaign

A host of non-Jewish US media celebrities are to take part in an advertising campaign to help fight anti-Semitism. The ‘I am a Jew’ ads are being produced by the New York based ‘Foundation for Ethnic Understanding’ (FFEU), which works to promote cross-cultural dialogue, and will feature exclusively non-Jewish celebrities. Stars including Beyonce Knowles, Leonardo DiCaprio, Denzel Washington and Ricky Martin have apparently agreed to take part. The chairman of the FFEU and co-founder of the Def Jam record label, Russell Simmons, said “Anti-Semitism is growing so quickly around the world… I want to do everything I can to fight it. People forget how quickly the world can change. I mean, it was only yesterday that [Jewish] people were being put in ovens.”
          Jackie Kallen is Jewish, she's about the greatest person that I've come acrossed in my life. Except for Mom ofcourse, Jackie was like a mom away from my Mom. Love that lady...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
          X