No announcement yet.

Klitschko can't control who his mandatories are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    I don't think there's anybody out there willing who he hasn't fought, aside from maybe Chisora and the Arreola-Stiverne winner. I expect that one of those three will be next. Maybe Pulev if he'll go for it.

Haye was the only hope and he got nowhere near. Wlad will now probably keep winning until he gets bored and retires.
    I agree. The heavyweight division is weak but he has fought pretty much everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
      Still a mismatch and a hand picked opponent.
      Yeah, because Floyd is THAT good.

Comment

The bad part about this is the same Wlad apologists are the same guys that crap on Joe Louis for defending the only title that matters. Fcuking SAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
          The bad part about this is the same Wlad apologists are the same guys that crap on Joe Louis for defending the only title that matters. Fcuking SAD.
          I don't think they're necessarily "crapping" on his title defenses. It's a reactionary position. You rag on Wlad fighting bums, and we will rag on Joe Louis who hasn't exactly beaten 26 world beaters in his title defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            I don't think they're necessarily "crapping" on his title defenses. It's a reactionary position. You rag on Wlad fighting bums, and we will rag on Joe Louis who hasn't exactly beaten 26 world beaters in his title defenses.
            Difference being Louis was a very active champion. Wlad fights maybe 3 times a year? And Louis was in a World War

Comment

Working...
            X