Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Ward Will Fight Me, He Has Nowhere To Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Ward Will Fight Me, He Has Nowhere To Go!

CARL FROCH has never ­refused a challenge – but Britain’s top boxer has ­revealed his biggest fear is doing another skydive.

Froch, who is in his third reign as the world super-middleweight ­champion, still has nightmares after doing a 15,000ft skydive three years ago while on holiday in Cuba.

The Nottingham fighter, 35, insists he will never try the stunt again and found it scarier than walking to the ring for any of his fights, including epic battles with Andre Ward, Mikkel Kessler, Jermain Taylor, Arthur Abraham and Jean Pascal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol Froch cracks me up did a 15,000 ft sky dive just because his misses was in a mood and didn't want him to do it.

Looks like Kessler is ducking a rematch that's the fight I want to see.

Comment

If Froch fights Ward again,I truly would think he is not a fighter from this era...I mean who goes looking for a fighter like Ward??Froch is my dude...Straight up G..

Comment

Meh................

Comment

Damn, so Kessler is ducking the Cobra? I'm guessing he wants no part of Froch in Nottingham.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Damn, so Kessler is ducking the Cobra? I'm guessing he wants no part of Froch in Nottingham.
            I meet up with Kessler (he lives next to me in Copenhagen, DK) and often ask him about a Froch rematch. Last time I met him he said he is concentrating on Magee and after that he wants Froch. So doubts he's ducking him, and why would he? He's a warrior like Froch and has never ducked anyone. And no, he did not duck Bute for those of you who believe that.

Comment

Ward should just move up. He's ruined that division when it comes to his legacy and actually getting better. Nobody is left for him to beat. Froch can press for a rematch but he's in a good spot because once Ward leaves he's the man there. ONly threats he has are two guys that have been out of the ring for a long time. Dirrell and Kessler. Two rematches that I wanted to see. Outside of that, I don't see anyone beating Froch if Ward moves up.

Comment

I think Froch is larger than life, he is so slow and limited skill wise yet he continues to win . He is already a legend imo

Froch is still in his prime, he should fight until his 40's. He can amass an epic resume by the time he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                  I think Froch is larger than life, he is so slow and limited skill wise yet he continues to win . He is already a legend imo

Froch is still in his prime, he should fight until his 40's. He can amass an epic resume by the time he retires.
                  No... just no.

Comment

I want to se Froch do a Bute on that arrogant headbutting Ward

Comment

Working...
                    X