Cramp in the leg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cramp in the leg

aloha

2 days ago, after the training we had stretching. And when i made the...male-leg-stretching (dont know how to say in english) i got a huge cramp in the right leg . It was almost an agony... Than i stretched the right leg forward and after about 4 minutes it pasts...
    After 2 days i still have pain in the leg... for instance i cant stand on the toes, because i get the huge pain in that leg when i do this. And also i cant walk normally .

I dont know what to do? Anybody has already experienced that?

tnx for the help

I suggest you go to the Doctors, are you from Hawaii?

Comment

Originally posted by PeRc-piskot View Post
      aloha

2 days ago, after the training we had stretching. And when i made the...male-leg-stretching (dont know how to say in english) i got a huge cramp in the right leg . It was almost an agony... Than i stretched the right leg forward and after about 4 minutes it pasts...
      After 2 days i still have pain in the leg... for instance i cant stand on the toes, because i get the huge pain in that leg when i do this. And also i cant walk normally .

I dont know what to do? Anybody has already experienced that?

tnx for the help
      Yeah i have. sometimes after really bad cramp it hurts to put weight on that leg for a few days, ive always noticed it passes though

Comment

You're not drinking enough water.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No, i am from Slovenia.
          Ahm...i think i will wait for a couple of days and than see...
          I hate that i cant train-nervous i am :/
          Water can be cause, because i dont drink water during training (on the end of the training i drink about 1 liter of water or even more).
          Thanx for the answers.

Comment

Working...
          X