Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are British people bigger ******* b/c they can go to the hospital for free?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
    Age has nothing to do with Trolling. Look at Annie, the man is pushing 40 and he can out troll anyone on this board.
    How do you know Annie is pushing 40 though?

He could be 16 and just trolling you all.

Trolling in it's finest art, is owning the other users of a forum. In this thread you have not, instead you just created a flame war.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ...Check this Mizzou. I have insurance with a large company. Last year the policy was great, but they made a few changes in it this year. My daughter got stitches at the Childrens hospital last year and it cost us next to nothing. We just got the bill for my sons stitches from like two weeks ago, and it is costing us $500 out of pocket. The next time one of my kids needs stitches, it's a quick washing with alcohol, a piece of leather to bite down on, and Dad sewing them up with a needle and thread.
      The American dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
        How do you know Annie is pushing 40 though?

He could be 16 and just trolling you all.

Trolling in it's finest art, is owning the other users of a forum. In this thread you have not, instead you just created a flame war.
        Trolling does not have to constitute ownage and Annie is pushing 40. A troll can be a flame baiter or an ALT for that matter. Usually a troll never owns anyone as his main purpose is to start conflict between other members and not direct his attention at one person specifically.

That is my definition at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
          *******? Most people leave going to the hospital or getting checked up on until it's too late. I'd hazzard a guess that more working class people would fall into that category as well.

Most people in the UK would postpone going into a hospital...........you would probably die from infections caught while in one rather than what you came in for!

Comment

• It works both ways though, you get people who think they have something minor end up dying suddenly cos they thought it'd be too soft to go to hospital for a "stomach ache." My uncle ended up dying last year from gastroenteritis, when all he thought was that he had a bad stomach from drinking too much alcohol, he suffered the pain for 3 days before going into a hospital late at night, died the next morning.

I pay for my health care if I so much as stung myself on a nettle I'd go to hospital now (well not that extreme but you get the picture).

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
              We're ******* 'cause our government gives a **** about us?

The government doesn't care about us. We simply get what we pay for through our taxes.

Comment

• If you guys think this is successful trolling, you have failed.

Comment

• Finally someone told me that if I was bit by a brown recluse or a black widow(main poisonous spiders round these here parts) I wouldn't be walking. Then I went home and ate valium.
                  A brown recluse doesn't have a strong toxic venom, so you won't drop dead. The trouble with brown recluse bites is they get infected easily. To make you drop you need a neurotoxin.

However let's just state here that he's full of ****........and he's done a great job pulling the wool over the eyes of this country's contemporary youth regarding left and right ideology

Pure Liberal Propaganda directed at influencing young minds.
                  Well Moore is a horse**** polemicist, but the right wing can hardly cry foul about him given that almost all US talk radio and much of the television is extremely right wing.

've heard about how most British disrespect their military personal.
                  They don't but it is a very demilitarized society. It's traditional based on the history of using regulars to keep civilians in order. Americans have never lived under occupation so they don't have the same civil separation of the military and civilian populations. Americans walk around in their uniforms while British troops are discouraged from doing so.

Either that or fat yanks don't pay their troops enough money to buy some real clothes.

You should praise your troops they are the only real men left in your country.
                  They're not even in the country! They're in Northern Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan and fucking Germany!

No doubt the people who join the army are brave. But bravery for what exactly? Most people who join the army do it because they want the buzz of being in a conflict etc.
                  I think the main motivation is that they can get a good education or training while being paid quite well with little or no qualifications.

Yes. It is becoming less and less of a business friendly environment. No one should take home less than half of every dollar you make, I don't care how rich you are.
                  Nobody takes home less than half of every dollar they make. A 50% top rate of income tax doesn't count against the first, what, half a million dollars a year of income?

Comment

Working...
                  X