No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina Took Notes From Ishida's Upset of Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina Took Notes From Ishida's Upset of Kirkland

BoxingScene.com recently spoke to Carlos Moloina who takes on James Kirkland on Saturday in Houston, Texas. The fight is HBO's co-featured bout to the Erik Morales-Danny Garcia main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

don't see Molina sparking him out
    the Ishida thing was a fluke. Williams stopped that hype
    another loss is nasty for Kirkland now, so would like to see him win
    Molina can take him though
    but if he tries for a quick KO, he'll be the one who walks into a big shot

Comment

Kirkland has been either wobbled or knocked down in the first round vs. Conyers, Julio, Berrio, Ishida, and Angulo. James is likeable and has a great exciting style, but something is not right with his legs.

Comment

Lol what kind of notes can you take from that fight except that Kirkland has a weak chin? He was done from the first knockdown xD.

On a serious note, that's the wrong fight to take notes from. I'm pretty sure Angulo took notes from that fight and it didn't turn out very well for him. Tried to go for the first round and failed bad.

Comment

Angulo thought he could come back from full year and do what he did with the previous bum and KO Kirkland in 1 rd. I think Kirkland was in great shape, which won him the fight. Angulo looked like he was about to pass out after the 1st rd. I honestly think Ann Wolfe deserves alot of the credit with Kirkland. She gets him in the best possible fighting condition. Their plan is to basically outwork and outlast the opponent. Hopefully Molina can box Kirkland if not it will be Lights out.

Comment

WTF Kirkland/Molina is the opening bout?? I didn't know that

Comment

I guess I am the only one that thinks Molina is going to Box Circles Around Kirkland...I hope I am wrong and I will be rooting for Kirkland...BUT I would not be shocked if Molina style gives Kirkland some SERIOUS PROBLEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                I guess I am the only one that thinks Molina is going to Box Circles Around Kirkland...I hope I am wrong and I will be rooting for Kirkland...BUT I would not be shocked if Molina style gives Kirkland some SERIOUS PROBLEMS!
                No you're not, Molina is winning this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                  WTF Kirkland/Molina is the opening bout?? I didn't know that
                  Yea its bullshiiit

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yea its bullshiiit
                    well good, because that's the only fight I'm interested in

Comment

Working...
                    X