No announcement yet.

James Toney Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney Steroids

Assuming that everything in this video is true. Do you guys think James HGH use is justified?

Listen the man uses steroids, I was training at wildcard when he was busted for the Ruiz fight. The WBA was all good with Toney being their champion if he could have his Dr provide a letter stating that it was perscribed.

James Toneys Dr would not lie for him which is why he was stripped, and the bout ruled an NC.

Comment

Not buying it. That is, I'm not buying James Toney's excuse.

Being low on testosterone can also be from being lazy and not taking care of yourself. In which case, you can cut corners and use artificial HGH.

James Toney will tell you himself, that he is a defensive master. He got hit a lot less than other fighters, who kept themselves in shape their whole career, even when they were considered shot.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        Listen the man uses steroids, I was training at wildcard when he was busted for the Ruiz fight. The WBA was all good with Toney being their champion if he could have his Dr provide a letter stating that it was perscribed.

James Toneys Dr would not lie for him which is why he was stripped, and the bout ruled an NC.
        Not necessarily. Even if James Dr wrote him a letter to be excused from gym class ----- It is still a banned substance, so maybe that's why he was stripped BUT it was used for a medical reason which is what steroids are for

Comment

Originally posted by trukk08 View Post
          Not necessarily. Even if James Dr wrote him a letter to be excused from gym class ----- It is still a banned substance, so maybe that's why he was stripped BUT it was used for a medical reason which is what steroids are for
          you are clearly wrong, James was using steroids to use steroids not for medical purposes had it been a perscription his Dr would have sent that letter stating he put james on that.

I was there kid, I was also there when it became obvious he was on the ****, he was sparring with Terry Smith for that fight, he dropped Terry and started to kick him while he was down.

Everybody at that moment knew something was up even Justin Fortune. Hell Maka Foley would openly discuss his steroid use this was prior to the Holyfield fight man what are you talking about?

You dont really beleive he wasnt juicing do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Not buying it. That is, I'm not buying James Toney's excuse.

Being low on testosterone can also be from being lazy and not taking care of yourself. In which case, you can cut corners and use artificial HGH.

James Toney will tell you himself, that he is a defensive master. He got hit a lot less than other fighters, who kept themselves in shape their whole career, even when they were considered shot.
            But he has been in 70+ fights... Lets say for example that JT and FMJ have equal defensive skills. Who is gonna have more brain trauma? FMJ who has fought 42 fights with smaller guys? OR JT 73 fights(before Ruiz) at middle weight and up. 1 punch per fight for 70 fights is enough to scramble someones head.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              you are clearly wrong, James was using steroids to use steroids not for medical purposes had it been a perscription his Dr would have sent that letter stating he put james on that.

I was there kid, I was also there when it became obvious he was on the ****, he was sparring with Terry Smith for that fight, he dropped Terry and started to kick him while he was down.

Everybody at that moment knew something was up even Justin Fortune. Hell Maka Foley would openly discuss his steroid use this was prior to the Holyfield fight man what are you talking about?

You dont really beleive he wasnt juicing do you?
              1. I don't care if any boxer juices or not. They don't know me I don't know them.
              2. I said several times that he was juicing. I'm not gonna challenge your reading comprehensive skills, because again I don't care.
              3. ASSUMING THIS VIDEO IS TRUE, Do you think his juicing is justifiable?
              That's all I wanted to know, KID

Comment

Maybe the biggest Toney fan on this board here.

If he thought there was a chance it was legal, he would have shared it up front. It's against the rules, and he knew better.

Comment

Originally posted by trukk08 View Post
                  But he has been in 70+ fights... Lets say for example that JT and FMJ have equal defensive skills. Who is gonna have more brain trauma? FMJ who has fought 42 fights with smaller guys? OR JT 73 fights(before Ruiz) at middle weight and up. 1 punch per fight for 70 fights is enough to scramble someones head.
                  Sure thing.

But when did James Toney start having weight problems?

Was it at just 70 fights or was it for the majority of his career?

He has admitted that he doesn't like Road Work, and that he only enjoys the sparring aspect of preparing for a fight. He admits to liking Burger King meals as a daily diet.

He has no excuses, his body abandoned him because of his lack of Discipline, not because his brain got raddled and his body can no longer generate testosterone.

The best antidote to aging, and all the things that come with aging (whether Diabetes which leads to Heart Disease or a stroke) or being in poor physical shape/condition.....IS CONSISTENT PHYSICAL EXERCISE. If you invest in your body in your 20's by working out, you'll be better off in your 30's. If you keep at it in your 30's, you'll be much better off then most other 40 year olds. So on, and so forth.

In his case, I don't buy it.

Comment

lol..justified human growth hormone use???...

Comment

Working...
                    X