Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Berto win this weekend and snatch another title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Berto win this weekend and snatch another title?

How do you see this playing out?

i hope not.I'm tired of hbo overpaying these slick black africans.
    Berto is a puto as well

Comment

Berto's fighting this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        i hope not.I'm tired of hbo overpaying these slick black africans.
        Berto is a puto as well
        wow really????

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          yep on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            wow really????
            yeah u didnt know?Dawson,berto,williams,alexander and alot more where
            each paid more then a million bucks.Now hbo broke cause of them putoz

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              yeah u didnt know?Dawson,berto,williams,alexander and alot more where
              each paid more then a million bucks.Now hbo broke cause of them putoz
              Listen mang, dem my homies!

There is a big demand to see a guy run around the ring for 12 rounds headbutting/clinching/counter-punch/clinching/20 punch air combo/ clinch/ headbutt/clinch/run a 3mile marathon/clinch/headbutt.

Why do you think they sell the place out? You know damn well they want to put on a show to the 29 people in the crowd who actually paid for their tickets and didnt get it as a prize giveaway from a radio station or got it for free from promoters.

I feel that Andre Berto, Devon Alexander, Timothy Bradley are all underpaid and deserve more than the peanuts they earn right now.

I mean they can draw up to 500 people on certain nights, like the Timothy Bradley Bobblehead night was a huge success with almost 400 people in the crowd, he deserves atleast 5 million dollars a fight.

400 people x $30 per ticket = $12,000. What greedy promoters man, they making $12k off the venue but cant afford 5m to pay? SHAME ON THEM

How are these poor young boxers going to add a 3rd bedroom on their boats? You know they gotta invest because every 2 bedrooms on your boat thats like 30% value

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                My thoughts exactly. This is how irrelevant Berto has become

Comment

hopefully not, adrien boner will be needing some million dollar paydays

Comment

He might, I'm not sure he will be though. Berto doesn't seem like someone that can overcome and learn from his first loss. He doesn't seem like he has the will to be that great and I think he may still have that spoiled mentality. I'm interested to see if he can do it but I have major doubts.

Comment

Working...
                    X