Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't watch the Ward fight. Was he his usual boring ass self?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
    Wards fight last night was definitely more entertaining than Pacs fight against Clottey or Mosley just to mention a few

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Lol, what do you think? He stunk last night, but to be fair he has been out a long time. I cant see HBO wanting to keep paying him huge money if he keeps 'fighting' like that.
      He will be fighting on Showtime next. Thats where most of the fighters with no fan base and boring to watch go. Then once they lose a time or two....its on to FNFs !

Comment

it was f-ukking terrible. i read a couple reports on it and people were calling it a virtuoso performance? fu-kk me to god damn tears! that's like saying wlad-povetkin was a virutoso performance.

Comment

You guys need to stop using on S.O.G. I have never seen him in a competitive fight. To bee fair to him Edwin was also doing alot of the holding

Comment

Ward did what he always does. WIN Its obvious the OP didn't watch Andre Wards previous destruction of Chad Dawson also.
            Its quite sad that thats all you can refer to as the pinnacle of excitement when watching Ward fight - A match he gets not much credit for seeing as Chad was reduced to a husk on the scales.

Comment

Wards fight last night was definitely more entertaining than Pacs fight against Clottey or Mosley just to mention a few
              Are you seriously saying that Ward is more exciting to watch than Manny?

Comment

Once he moves up in weight he will look better, there's 2 monsters waiting for him at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  Or did he entertain you guys last night?
                  Boring recorded n forwarded to 24/7

Comment

That fight wasn't that bad at all. Ward put his punches together several times. He's been in much worse fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      That fight wasn't that bad at all. Ward put his punches together several times. He's been in much worse fights.
                      Ah ppl just wanna complain about something. Like the Froch fight. That fight wasn't boring at all but because ward won it with little issue, ppl wanted to complain. That's what these whiners do when a fighter they don't like can't be beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X