**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD is going HAM!

Comment

• Another double flop from Ginobili and Harden.

Comment

• Lol Manu and Harden flopping.

Comment

• 2-2, both teams held home court. Durant with a GREAT 4th, take notes Lebron.

The saying, "It's not a series until someone wins on the road," seems appropriate for this series. Both teams look near invincible on their own floor.

Comment

• And the series begins Again !!!

Comment

• I still think SA will win the series.

Bonner is FINALLY out of the rotation, he was the sole reason the Spurs gave up the lead in both losses, he's been horrendous.

Comment

• Right when I lost almost all hope, they come back and do this.

This Thunder, what a performance.

Comment

• Better showing by the spurs compared to game 3. The way okc were making shots shouldve been a blowout. Now we have a series.

Comment

• Ibaka 11/11 fg jeezuz...

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
                      Better showing by the spurs compared to game 3. The way okc were making shots shouldve been a blowout. Now we have a series.
                      Yep, replacing Bonner with Blair made a huge difference.

Idk WTF is wrong with Green though, he just cannot make anything, all his 3s are WIDE open. If he isn't producing he needs to be benched for Manu.

Hopefully Bonner is permanently benched, he's been useless, should also be traded in the offseason.

I think the Spurs will win this series though, HCA will be the difference IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X