Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A? Obama or Romney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A? Obama or Romney?

Its coming up, might as well get this thread started...

Let the hate errrr discussion begin!!!!

Im voting for obama. As ive said before, every sitting president deserves a second term unless they are just dangerously incompetent. Obama has his flaws but i think he's been doing a ok job considering the large, steaming, moist of crap W left him. I think a president's true intention is revealed in the second term due to the fact that they are no longer running the country to get re elected.

Who you guys got & why?
    Obama
    79.86%
    Romney
    20.14%

i hope the next president of USA will be pure native american indian

Comment

Hopefully Romney.... I hate living in a welfare state

Comment

Obama by **** violation. Romney might be the worst presidential candidate since Dukakis. Guy has the highest unfavorable rating of ANY CANDIDATE this late into the election. BLOWOUT.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Hopefully Romney.... I hate living in a welfare state
          I know you do this to be contrarion my homie, but what in the world makes you think Romney wouldn't leave America in a welfare state.

Comment

Hopefully Obama. If our country has any shred of intelligence left, Obama will win.

If Romney wins, I seriously might be moving out of country. . **** my law degree, I'll set up shop elsewhere. . No, seriously. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Hopefully Obama. If our country has any shred of intelligence left, Obama will win.

If Romney wins, I seriously might be moving out of country. . **** my law degree, I'll set up shop elsewhere. . No, seriously. . .
              no you wouldnt stop frontin.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                no you wouldnt stop frontin.
                Lol, seriously, I might. . . He will probably abolish the 6th amendment, doing away with the court-appointed registry for criminal defendants. . . or at best, slash it to like 30 bucks an hour or something, and ruin 75% of my potential income starting out. . .

I'm out, homie. . . Dipsetting. . .

Comment

Romney's already lost, his supporters just don't know it yet. He's definitely already lost one key battleground state in Ohio thanks to his stance on the auto bailout and his inability to simply flip flop on it when his position had already been well documented.

Virginia seems to be leaning Obama's way as well. I've done a lot of travelling in Virginia the past month and I've not seen a single Romney bumper sticker or lawn sign, but I've seen tons of pro-Obama stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I know you do this to be contrarion my homie, but what in the world makes you think Romney wouldn't leave America in a welfare state.
                    There has never in American history been as many welfare & government assistance receptians than there is under Obama. He has extended benefits a record amount of times

Comment

Working...
                    X