No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Angles To Land a Saul Alvarez Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Angles To Land a Saul Alvarez Showdown

Following the tragic news of Paul Williams’ motorcycle accident that left the southpaw paralyzed, the hunt has been on for a new opponent to face unbeaten 154 lb. titlist Saul Alvarez in September.

Austin Trout has been angling for a showdown with Alvarez from the moment both became relevant in the super welterweight division. The hope was for the unbeaten New Mexico resident to make a splash in Saturday’s title defense against Delvin Rodriguez at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Following the tragic news of Paul Williams’ motorcycle accident that left the southpaw paralyzed, the hunt has been on for a new opponent to face unbeaten 154 lb. titlist Saul Alvarez in September.

Austin Trout has been angling for a showdown with Alvarez from the moment both became relevant in the super welterweight division. The hope was for the unbeaten New Mexico resident to make a splash in Saturday’s title defense against Delvin Rodriguez at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    No comments yet, I guess everybody still sleeping after watching his performance last night.
    So he gives himself a 6.5 and will be a 10 when he gets Saul, in a boredom scale ?

Comment

If this fight pops off I'm taking bets, riding with Trout.

Comment

Not a big Canelo fan but he busts trout azz.

Comment

Definitely never want to see trout ever again....

Comment

Sergio is a southpaw. And won't have a match up after Chavez Jr turns Bit@h again...going on 2+ yrs. Alvarez vs Sergio @154 .....winner gets Mayweather!!

Comment

Trout don't deserve that fight I will no watch it rosado deserves it more Lara and Molina too trout bore the **** out of me

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
                Trout don't deserve that fight I will no watch it rosado deserves it more Lara and Molina too trout bore the **** out of me
                Trout does deserve the fight he's one the best Jr Middleweights in the World, and he will beat Rosado very easy.

Also on his resume, 6'2 Southpaw David "Destroyer" Lopez is better than Delvin Rodriguez, that was the toughest opponent for Trout and he beat him in Mexico and convincingly, Lopez couldn't do anything to Trout in the entire fight.

And Trout shut down and tool with Canelo's brother in his hometown something Nobuhiro Ishida couldn't do it, that could give the fight a pretty good revenge angle.

Comment

Because we know they are not going to choose Lara, so Trout will be a good fight and if Canelo can beat him, that will say a lot, I have Trout beating and frustrating Canelo the entire fight with his southpaw style.

But if GBP choose K9 or Rosado that will show us how much faith they have in Canelo, it will be funny if Spinks beats K9.

Comment

Canelo shuts Trout down...possible late stoppage

Comment

Working...
                    X