Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what food you brothas eating before exercise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
    sup my people, what food yall eating before boxing, gym, sports?

my diet is all about the carbs, you have energy. i am gluten free now and i try to eat protein so chicken or eggs a day

for water i'm on a tablet called zero which has elctrolytes and magnesium and it's the real deal

i also take vitamin pills but the internet says it dont work, im not sure
    why are you gluten free? do you have celiac disease or do you fart a lot when you lift?

Comment

I work out fasted.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Mutha ****in' Training & Nutrition forum, mutha ****a. Use it
        Damn yall got that admin on my skinny ass haha sup Boston guy! I'm like this isn't boxing related only so it's all good for here

To one poster

After gym I drink lots of my water withelectrolytes and mmagnesium to recover plus I kind of eat fish. I started eating sushi, wasn't good first 5 times but now I get this urge and like it

But if it's pass 10pm I try eat light because you sleep you store it as far I heard

I don't do gluten because I'm getting diarrhea sometimes which dehydrates me and I feel bad. Might be allergic to Chilli though, not sure

Comment

If I'm exercising to gain " lifting Heavy " cellular c4 extreme preworkout drink and a protein shake blended with whole oats and almonds about 45 minutes before. I also like modern BCAA+ during the work out

Comment

To be honest it's best not to eat anything but a light snack less than three or four hours before you hit the gym because your body uses precious energy to digest foods; the bigger the meal, the more energy is consumed that could be used elsewhere.

I eat three square meals a day and a light snack in between each one like one fruit, Greek yogurt, grain bar, etc.

Comment

A nice chicken breast with vegetables. Usually looks like this.

Healthy and delicious.

Comment

I don't eat before exersise, it slow's your ass down. Drink plenty and if you need quick energy, these

Comment

What is a good snack to eat before working out so that you wont feel lightheaded while training?

Comment

Originally posted by lacolonia24 View Post
                    What is a good snack to eat before working out so that you wont feel lightheaded while training?
                    Just drink a little extra water and eat something light. Small bowl of cereal, power bar, or something like that.

Comment

banana and almonds

Comment

Working...
                      X