Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy naked man in subway attacks people (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just like in a zombie movie. People are slowly turning insane.

Pretty soon it's gonna be an apocalypse. The way the world is shaping right now, some major **** is set to go down, and a lot of people are going to get caught in between the storm.

There are already storms in the world, but the U.S and other super countries with all their"power" are doing nothing about it. When the rain faills, it doesn't fall on one man's house.

If you allow insanity, then it will spread. Allowing dictators and warlords to have unchecked power is allowing that power to spread.

Edit: but then again the u.s has enough inner crime to deal with. I don't know.. the world is crazy.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-12-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      i would have at least tried to kncok him out before he hurt anyone. i dont care when my fist fly someones going down
      Many of us here have at least some basic boxing ability and proper training lol. Not everyone is willing to dish out a beatdown or potentially receive one

Comment

That dude just did a naked hand stand lmao

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
          All those men and not one of them stood up to that clown.
          Blue shirt guy saved two people....but I guess he didn't wanna miss a punch, slip and fall then dude starts fucking his face.

Comment

I want to apologize for the way I acted. I was drinking all night and watching a Jackass Marathon.
            Happens to the best of us.

Comment

Why would you want to knock a man out for offending your sensibilities?

He didn't attack anyone. He was just letting it all hang out and people got hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                Why would you want to knock a man out for offending your sensibilities?

He didn't attack anyone. He was just letting it all hang out and people got hysterical.
                Would you defend him so easily if you were there? What if you were walking with a 6 year old daughter or son?

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  It's just like in a zombie movie. People are slowly turning insane.

Pretty soon it's gonna be an apocalypse. The way the world is shaping right now, some major **** is set to go down, and a lot of people are going to get caught in between the storm.

There are already storms in the world, but the U.S and other super countries with all their"power" are doing nothing about it. When the rain faills, it doesn't fall on one man's house.

If you allow insanity, then it will spread. Allowing dictators and warlords to have unchecked power is allowing that power to spread.

Edit: but then again the u.s has enough inner crime to deal with. I don't know.. the world is crazy.
                  This sounded like Hathaways "there's a storm coming" speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    This sounded like Hathaways "there's a storm coming" speech.
                    well it was storming outside when I wrote this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      Would you defend him so easily if you were there? What if you were walking with a 6 year old daughter or son?
                      I would.

I have a seven year old daughter, so if we were both there I'd gauge the level of threat and make sure he didn't have a direct line to her that didn't go through me first - just in case.

As for him being naked. Children don't have a problem with that until adults start imposing their own views and hang ups onto them.

I wouldn't have a problem with her seeing that. Plus, she's just learnt to cartwheel so she find the naked handstand to be pretty impressive!

Comment

Working...
                      X