Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    ???
    relax bro!
    I didn't notice what I put I meant tough love, I'm driving.
    Hm...tough love. I suppose it fits...carry on

Comment

I always wondered (even about myself) how people get so attached to other humans even when they are not wanted. Emotions are a crazy thing to understand.

I have gone through a tough time myself and when some one doesn't want you, it's time to move on no matter how much you are hurting inside. There are 7 billion people on the planet, wanting to die or get seriously injured because of just 1 is not smart. Unless a woman is my daughter, they are replaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Hm...tough love. I suppose it fits...carry on
        please bro
        don't confuse me with a racist, I grew up in Paterson Riverside you from Jersey you should know and since when is the word thug racist towards blacks only?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I always wondered (even about myself) how people get so attached to other humans even when they are not wanted. Emotions are a crazy thing to understand.

I have gone through a tough time myself and when some one doesn't want you, it's time to move on no matter how much you are hurting inside. There are 7 billion people on the planet, wanting to die or get seriously injured because of just 1 is not smart. Unless a woman is my daughter, they are replaceable.
          I see it as he played with her head and told her everything she wanted to hear and like I said before he probably gave her some ass right before he ended it.

Comment

please bro
            don't confuse me with a racist, I grew up in Paterson Riverside you from Jersey you should know
            Don't forget to mention some of your best friends are black.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Don't forget to mention some of your best friends are black.

I'm too old to have best friends.

Comment

please bro
                don't confuse me with a racist, I grew up in Paterson Riverside you from Jersey you should know and since when is the word thug racist towards blacks only?
                diesel is a subtle troll. calm down....he used to do it to me as a noob too. the big black bastard.

Comment

ain't that something? lol. i had a few...as soon as we started having families everybody dropped to the level of acquaintance. if they can find me.

Comment

You're all alone?

Comment

stupid b1tch,thats why im single

Comment

Working...
                      X