Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every man should have at least one son.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I don't get a son after my second try than I give up.

Comment

Good to know there's a young boy out there who has a father who takes pictures of himself in the mirror with his drawers pulled down.

You should be very proud of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        Good to know there's a young boy out there who has a father who takes pictures of himself in the mirror with his drawers pulled down.

Comment

For the longest time, I've been against children and I still feel that I don't want them, but from time to time I flip flop on the idea. I guess if the right woman came a long and she wanted them I'd probably go with it. I've been taking care of my two year nephew a lot and I could only imagine the joy it brings to raise a little guy of yours.

Comment

It's a silly picture since this is a dude forum but maybe it's the only picture he has. Or since it's boxing and a lot of people that follow the sport like to be in shape, he felt like showing off.

Comment

Just one amazing daughter for me. My little angel.

Comment

Comment

After having eight girls in a row, I think I'll stop trying......

Comment

Comment

There are alot of stupid mutha****as out there so no...not every man should have a son.

Comment

Working...
                      X