Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Artur Akavov Set For October 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    stay salty lil'Gina's

smarten up, you tards..... golovb1tch aint gonna fight Jacobs/Saunders/Canelo..... those f@gs are fixated on breaking Hopkins record by beating no-hopers

that is why he walked away from the 10mil Canelo offer, and why he offered Jacobs/Saunders 1.5mil..... they split the pot fairly with Brook, because that is who they wanted to fight

you clowns are the last b1tches who should be crying about opponent selection LMAO

You realize that the gypo ducked both Golovkin and Jacobs don't you? ******ed that you're defending this guy....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You realize that the gypo ducked both Golovkin and Jacobs don't you? ******ed that you're defending this guy....
      and rosado too. aboutf@gtime is a dummy

Comment

I've got nothing against Akavov, because I've no idea who he is. But, Saunders has really let me down. He should have been calling for Golovkin, Jacobs, or Eubank weeks ago. Now, the coast is clear so he pulls this shyt...
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 09-30-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          and rosado too. aboutf@gtime is a dummy
          Can you even call that a duck?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Did somebody predict the Artur Akavov wow
            Yes, he had said that he wanted Akavov many months ago. When you duck the top guys, your #1 mandatory then Stevens, Monroe and eventually Rosado, there's only so much lower you can go before getting stripped or vacating and there's too much money to be made from that belt for that to happen. According to WBO rules he should have been stripped already but that is another matter altogether.

Comment

BJS making it hard for me & probably some others to be a BJS fan these days. Can't believe he passed up a co-feature spot on the Canelo card for this bs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I've got nothing against Akavov, because I've no idea who he is. But, Saunders has really let me down. He should have been calling for Golovkin, Jacobs, or Eubank weeks ago. Now, the cost is clear so he pulls this shyt...
                He fought Eubank, Lee and then lost his goddamn mind.

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

not defending the selection of Akavov, but.....

..... at least he didn't select a welter LMAO

..... and, at least he didn't offer Jacobs/Golovkin 1.5mil

..... but, at least he actually WILL get the Canelo fight if he wins

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      BJS making it hard for me & probably some others to be a BJS fan these days. Can't believe he passed up a co-feature spot on the Canelo card for this bs fight.

that's the point..... if he doesn't take those fights, he won't get any shine

like Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X