Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Freedom really have a ticket?

Anyone can go to the t-mobile site and figure out if a ticket has been bought or not.

Does Larry know what Freedom looks like?

That would be better than a ticket number since Freedom could be providing a seat number bought by some one else and claiming it belongs to him.

Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Does Freedom really have a ticket?

Anyone can go to the t-mobile site and figure out if a ticket has been bought or not.

Does Larry know what Freedom looks like?

That would be better than a ticket number since Freedom could be providing a seat number bought by some one else and claiming it belongs to him.

Just a thought.
      I have posted my face,address,phone number...video's etc etc..dude wont even give a face...has he even ever called in to the show we use to have?? anyone ever even heard the guys voice??

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        What's wrong with the 4th one?

Comment

I have posted my face,address,phone number...video's etc etc..dude wont even give a face...has he even ever called in to the show we use to have?? anyone ever even heard the guys voice??
          Well Freedom could provide you with his cell phone number.

That would mean hes game.

But in reality....think of this logically...

Freedom would say...ill meet u after the fight and we will get it on...and not...this is my seat number.

Who does that?

Or ...after the fight we will mert outside at X street u and i.

Seat number? Where there are security...cameras...hell maybe even police.

Doesnt sound convincing to me.

Like i said anyone can go an extrapolate via a trial and error...a correct seat number that has been bought.

Comment

• I want my money back this sucks

Comment

I remember that, who used to run it? Be good for someone to start it up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I remember that, who used to run it? Be good for someone to start it up again.
                different people..was a nice show and entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  What's wrong with the 4th one?
                  not worth the money to find out..old 95 Taurus keeps cutting off

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Well Freedom could provide you with his cell phone number.

That would mean hes game.

But in reality....think of this logically...

Freedom would say...ill meet u after the fight and we will get it on...and not...this is my seat number.

Who does that?

Or ...after the fight we will mert outside at X street u and i.

Seat number? Where there are security...cameras...hell maybe even police.

Doesnt sound convincing to me.

Like i said anyone can go an extrapolate via a trial and error...a correct seat number that has been bought.
                    He is a coward and a fake...he even tried to snitch on me in the thunderdome to get me banned..so you think he would actually meet up and fight?

Comment

He is a coward and a fake...he even tried to snitch on me in the thunderdome to get me banned..so you think he would actually meet up and fight?
                      Well im sure hes reading this thread at some point

Comment

Working...
                      X