No announcement yet.

Elie Sechback says broner knocks out pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    i used to watch his videos but ever since the racist comment, i no longer gave a **** about this trying hard wanna be

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    What racist comment did he say?

Funny when Roach said something about Jews (during the Garcia scuffle), Elie was about to cry.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Funny thing about Elie is...Manny and Floyd fans both know he aint ****...lmfao...
      THIS! Lol you know something's wrong when Manny and Floyd fanatics can agree on something!

Comment

He's so snobby and weird it's kinda fascinating. He hates that he's not allowed at the Wild Card anymore and wants to vent his hatred towards Pac but knows that most level headed boxing heads don't fly with that. He even tried to imply that Pac was racist for the comments Roach said but Robert quickly shut him down....really weird guy. Even funnier is his love for Floyd, when Floyd clowns on him every chance he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Emotions can not be involved with reporting
          Great tought man been telling that to ellie on his youtube n instagram mang.
          Thats why dude cant break throu into the mainstream big market of networks.

Comment

Ellie Scatback… Can't stand that rat faced basTURD. He really needs to watch his back lol. I see him catching a beatdown soon.

Comment

can someone pleeeeaaassseeee bash his head worldstarhiphop style. pleeeaaassseeee.

Comment

Salita still going to be the next P4P star

Comment

Working...
                X