Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire hype job? Fighter of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire hype job? Fighter of the year??

Ok, I THINK DONAIRE IS A TALENTED FIGHTER!

if any of you have him on facebook, the guy BRAGS about how much testing he does and how he deserves to be fighter of the year because of that. Yea hes fought 5 times this year, who?...... BUMS and a fading, burnt out, ARCE. DANNY GARCIA on the other hand has fought way better opponents, destroyed amir khan and erik morales, yes morales was past his prime, but i havent seen donaire fight ANY fighter at this level.

whats my point?..... donaire is being overhyped and DANNY GARCIA deserves F.O.T.Y

whos with me on this?

Originally posted by ASR10 View Post
    Ok, I THINK DONAIRE IS A TALENTED FIGHTER!

if any of you have him on facebook, the guy BRAGS about how much testing he does and how he deserves to be fighter of the year because of that. Yea hes fought 5 times this year, who?...... BUMS and a fading, burnt out, ARCE. DANNY GARCIA on the other hand has fought way better opponents, destroyed amir khan and erik morales, yes morales was past his prime, but i havent seen donaire fight ANY fighter at this level.

whats my point?..... donaire is being overhyped and DANNY GARCIA deserves F.O.T.Y

whos with me on this?
    I Believe Donaire should be FOTY. But if by some fluke he isnt... It definitely should NOT be Garcia.

Comment

nonito should be the FOTY ...2 wins over faded morales and a khan ko for garcia worth foty? HELL nahhh.....

Comment

Danny Garcia?!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          nonito should be the FOTY ...2 wins over faded morales and a khan ko for garcia worth foty? HELL nahhh.....
          i dont get it.... MOST OF THE OPPONENTS FOUGHT THIS YEAR WERE SMALLER THAN HIM. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ASR10 View Post
            i dont get it.... MOST OF THE OPPONENTS FOUGHT THIS YEAR WERE SMALLER THAN HIM. LOL
            wrong , but whatever floats your boat , im just not in it....make your own rules and make a case for garcia..lol

Comment

JMM is the foty.

Comment

Nonito is a huge hypejob who is about to fall apart...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  Nonito is a huge hypejob who is about to fall apart...

Comment

^Angry Rigo fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X