X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
    Hahahahahaha,
    you are some **** you ****ing ***** you,
    care to retract your fact about handsball of Pepe?
    If it soothes the pain of not reaching the final for you

C.Ronaldo re-assumes his rightful place as the Ultimate Bottler.

Comment

• I said all along that La Liga was a bum league and i'm glad i have finally been proved right.

I'm going to enjoy this moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

By scoring two goals?

Comment

If it soothes the pain of not reaching the final for you

How low can one guy be, talking so badly.
          You must be a son of a whore because I never talked to someone so lowly you disguised ****roach.

All you do is troll, talk **** and wait 'till you can talk **** again.
          Took you long enough about that pepe situation eh?

You got Higuain, Ozil, Benz yet you choose a broke up Ronaldo who refuses to ****ing win if its on terms of another. Ramos a defender and Kaka who's almost always on the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            By scoring two goals?
            Non-penalty and Ive heard his second goal was offside. Scoring a goal doesn't mean you had a good game btw. You will learn this.

Regardless, he was anonymous the rest of the game apart from falling over the ball a few times and then bottled it from the spot when he was really needed like against Chelsea in 08.

When his team needed him, he was nowhere to be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
              How low can one guy be, talking so badly.
              You must be a son of a whore because I never talked to someone so lowly you disguised ****roach.

All you do is troll, talk **** and wait 'till you can talk **** again.
              Took you long enough about that pepe situation eh?

You got Higuain, Ozil, Benz yet you choose a broke up Ronaldo who refuses to ****ing win if its on terms of another. Ramos a defender and Kaka who's almost always on the bench
              Can you make me a gif of you crying as you type these posts??

Comment

• Lol, Dirk is right about Ronaldo. He scored a pen and a one-on-one simple finish (it was onside). He did nothing for the rest of the game.

Comment

Non-penalty and Ive heard his second goal was offside. Scoring a goal doesn't mean you had a good game btw. You will learn this.

Regardless, he was anonymous the rest of the game apart from falling over the ball a few times and then bottled it from the spot when he was really needed like against Chelsea in 08.

Ronaldo played an awesome match; here you go against with your deep seeded hatred for anyone that is successful. Ronaldo during the course of this tie has been involved in all Madrid’s goal. That speaks volumes about his talent. He had an excellent game by all counts.

Funny, you use Chelsea 08 as an example when he scored a goal to help his team reach the penalties and was voted man of the match by numerous pundits.

Comment

So van persie bottled it against barca when he missed from 3 yards out? So his whole season means nothing because when you needed him most he bottled it? Ronaldo scored twice 2nyt what did the others do?

Comment

• Great game. Great result.

Bayern were deserved and worthy winners.

Bayern - Chelsea should be a good final.

Have Bayern got their two centre backs out? Chelsea have Ivanovic and Terry out?

Hopefully plenty of goals. Route 1 football through Drogba could work well for Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                      X