Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather Jr. put Maidana to sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see Floyd KO Maidana.
    I sort of wanted to watch Khan vs Mayweather or the simple fact that I believed Mayweather was gonna KO him in the 5th round

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      :WORD::WORD::WORD: same here

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        I'm tired of hearing about hurting Maidana to the body. Maidana has never been stopped. STFU about the body, ad fragile hands Floyd being able to muster up more then one shot at a time.

Blind Floyd hate lol. Amir Khan was able to hurt Chino to the body, not because he was this devasting puncher, but because he caught him with a good quick shot that Chino was slow to react to. To say Floyd isnt capable to do something similar is laughable to be honest.

Comment

I keep expecting a KO from Mayweather but it hasn't happened.

I'm going to say Yes one last time.

Comment

Why is it every Floyd fight, people speculate on a stoppage when we all know that is never gonna happen.

Unless he sucker punches Maidana(ala Victor Ortiz) and I don't even think that would stop Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
              Why is it every Floyd fight, people speculate on a stoppage when we all know that is never gonna happen.

Unless he sucker punches Maidana(ala Victor Ortiz) and I don't even think that would stop Maidana.
              I sometimes forget he has the "KO" win over Ortiz. Meh.. that was more of Ortiz blowing his chance than mayweaher KOing him. I think Victor didnt WANT to get up. He already gave up on himself and knew he had nothing for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
              X