No announcement yet.

Breaking down Rios vs Manny: Numbers don't lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    through half of that ****. that rios semen must be seeping into the part of your brain where logic and reason resides.
    just what i thought. acting like an immature child with poop breath.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Where are the numbers? Lol
    wtf? 9-2-2 in favor of Rios dumbass.

Comment

You missed the main statistics .

Rios is B grade , coming of loses to B grade fighters , never been at 147 before .

Roach , he is 135 , had a couple at 140 , he wont handle Mannys speed and power at 147 " we chose Brandon to make Manny look good "

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You missed the main statistics .

Rios is B grade , coming of loses to B grade fighters , never been at 147 before .

Roach , he is 135 , had a couple at 140 , he wont handle Mannys speed and power at 147 " we chose Brandon to make Manny look good "
        lol and? difference is Pacquaio chose a big mother****er to move up, not a lifetime lil mother****er like marquez and then dragged up to 2 weight classes and I bet Pac wont cheat 2 pounds still lol.

Yall fools are funny

Comment

What l see is a troll subjective breakdown designed to elicit opposing subjective opinions that will lead to name callings which will hopefully make this a blockbuster thread.

Hey! bradley and marquez are fighting this weekend, any break down?

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
            just what i thought. acting like an immature child with poop breath.

wtf? 9-2-2 in favor of Rios dumbass.
            be honest, wouldn't you get jealous if someone else rode brandon's dick as hard as you do? those who actually use reason are doing you a favor, so don't be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by E.B.H View Post
              lol and? difference is Pacquaio chose a big mother****er to move up, not a lifetime lil mother****er like marquez and then dragged up to 2 weight classes and I bet Pac wont cheat 2 pounds still lol.

Yall fools are funny
              he obviously has problem with "big mother****ers". i mean, he only almost blinded margarito. only.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                What l see is a troll subjective breakdown designed to elicit opposing subjective opinions that will lead to name callings which will hopefully make this a blockbuster thread.

Hey! bradley and marquez are fighting this weekend, any break down?
                i don't know what ur tryna say, but i like manny if u really need to know. He had his run tho, a good run no doubt, but Rios is the future.

as for bradley, i already made a thread about it. i advised bradley to pull out of the fight. i don't think a guy that basically just got knocked out versus provodnikov after the concussion and whatnot should face a guy like Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  be honest, wouldn't you get jealous if someone else rode brandon's dick as hard as you do? those who actually use reason are doing you a favor, so don't be sad.
                  i just disapproved ur post

Comment

TS must be from Oxnard or is like bam bams cousin or something. Lol foot work is a tie??? Come on bro..... Power edge to Rios??? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                      i just disapproved ur post
                      oh i get it. you got full blown aspergers. my fault buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X