Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Laughs at USADA: They Will Not Stop Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Laughs at USADA: They Will Not Stop Me!

Former four divison world champion Erik Morales is not worried about the threat of a two-year suspension by USADA [United States Anit Doping Agency]. USADA has sent Morales a letter threatening him with a two-year suspension in connection to last October's fight with WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia at Barclays Center in New York City. Morales had three drug tests administered by USADA, and he tested positive for clenbuterol in the first two tests.

[Click Here To Read More]

All I know is Morales has gone down a few notches in my book...

Comment

He's right, USADA's 'ban' has no official fangs since they technically have no bearing on state commissions although public opinion would probably force the commissions to at least take it into consideration when granting licenses. Kind of a ****ty way to respond though in regards to his legacy.

Comment

You will not stop me! Lord Vader will become more powerful than either of us!

but yeah, this is bad, m'kay

Comment

War Morales!! USADA is a corrupt ****house. Correct me if I'm wrong but morales tested positive twice and then negative on a third time so USADA let's him fight garcia. Yet now they trying to get at Erik?

Comment

Comment

USADA didn't 'let' anyone do anything. They were hired to do testing. NYSAC made the ultimate call to sanction the fight, GBP made the call to proceed. Blame those 2 parties for allowing the fight to happen. Hell, blame Garcia too since his camp was on teleconference with all parties involved and didn't walk away. People pointing fingers in the wrong direction.

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              War Morales!! USADA is a corrupt ****house. Correct me if I'm wrong but morales tested positive twice and then negative on a third time so USADA let's him fight garcia. Yet now they trying to get at Erik?

Comment

Originally posted by montoya_91 View Post
                All I know is Morales has gone down a few notches in my book...
                Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                meh, all we have here is a great old fighter who hadn't been in true fighting shape for years, and who hadn't made the limit in his previous bout, taking a desperate measure to make weight while fighting way past his prime and possibly in need of dough. didn't even help him in the fight because he's stronger when his withered body hasn't been subjected to the stress of cutting off those last few pounds (as we saw in the first fight with Garcia).

this doesn't tarnish his legacy in the least. we know the kind of fighter he is, a highly skilled and courageous firebrand warrior.

and USADA are shady as hell, anyway.

Comment

Roided out Mexicans cant be stopped!
                  El Terrible was a badass back in his day

Comment

Back to the lab again haha I will become an abomination rrrraaaaaaghhhhh!!!

" THEY WILL NOT STOP ME!!!!! " (Eric Morales)

Comment

Working...
                    X