Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch Mayweather/Marquez 2 on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
    I would personally like to see it again. Marquez looks in great shape and maybe make a more exciting fight this time. I still think Floyd Mayweather would win the fight, but I rather see him fight him than Robert Guerrero.
    I rather see Floyd fight Martinez/Canelo

Comment

No... Marquez looked old. Not sure where people are getting this idea that he looked fantastic. He was taking a worse beating from Pacquiao than he had in any of the 3 fights.

Comment

I wouldn't pay for it. I'd watch it later. Marquez as great as he is, doesn't have the style to trouble Mayweather at all. Sad, but true.

Comment

everyone will. if you post you wont watch YOU'RE LYING

Comment

POINTLESS fight. It is a stylistic nightmare for Marquez. He may do better than the first fight because he a) saw his plan of being the aggressor didnt work, and b) because Floyd has also lost a step. But slightly better means maybe he isnt shut out in a rematch. Not that he makes it competitive. Juan cannot beat Mayweather,

Comment

I'd watch it, and f*** it, I'd say Marquez would win too, but only if they fight right now.

Mayweather is coming off a break from boxing, no one can tell how jail time has affected him.

Make fight at 147, and if Mayweather makes the weight.

Given those circumstances, I'd give Marquez a solid chance.

I like Marquez's approach to rematches. He was trying a lot of new things in there with Pacquiao, it marked him up badly and early, but it paid massive dividends.

One thing is for certain, I'll never rule out any possible outcome with Marquez fighting, no matter who it's against.

Comment

I don't see mayweather running into a punch like pac... Mayweather still might be too quick and have too good of defense for Marquez. Especially since he just KTFO Pacquiao, Mayweather would be more cautious than last time.

Comment

The poll results are pretty embarrassing. Clearly these people don't understand that styles make fights. Floyd would once again use his footspeed and fully compartmentalized defense requite with his signature bending over at the waist to dominate Marquez on the scorecards. Tools.

Comment

It isnīt even a serious fight, you just canīt expect an elite but ultra old small light weight go and work miracles against an elite natural welter at his backyard, with the judges watching his back, with a risk-nothing style and who most likely will cheat on weight again.
                    Last edited by Phantomas; 12-10-2012, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X