Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was David Haye so afraid of Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was David Haye so afraid of Chisora?

David Haye was so afraid of Chisora that instead of fighting with his fists like a man, Haye glassed him with a bottle when Del Boy confronted him. Then when Chisora got up, Haye backed off and ran to the other side of the room.

Haye was so scared he grabbed a tripod, perhaps to hit Chisora or his trainer with, but instead missed and hit his own trainer Adam Booth.

Then, Haye moved to the podium area to avoid Chisora. When Chisora tried to approach him there, Haye was visibly afraid as he backed off again, this time in another direction, and eventually headed out the front door.

If David Haye really is a top heavyweight, why was he so afraid of Dereck Chisora?

your stupid no rules in a real fight **** chisora he a b itch all bark no bite and Haye got gangster on chisora without all the BS talk just his action, chisora the one who tried to act like he some type of thugg and Haye called him on bull****.

That what happens you tell a grown man you going to slap him and you walk up to him wtf you expect to happen. He lucky their was camera their cause I am sure Haye would have whopped chisora and his whole crew harder then he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      David Haye was so afraid of Chisora that instead of fighting with his fists like a man, Haye glassed him with a bottle when Del Boy confronted him. Then when Chisora got up, Haye backed off and ran to the other side of the room.

Haye was so scared he grabbed a tripod, perhaps to hit Chisora or his trainer with, but instead missed and hit his own trainer Adam Booth.

Then, Haye moved to the podium area to avoid Chisora. When Chisora tried to approach him there, Haye was visibly afraid as he backed off again, this time in another direction, and eventually headed out the front door.

If David Haye really is a top heavyweight, why was he so afraid of Dereck Chisora?
      It's simple really, Chisora is a flaming ****. Haye simply didn't want to get his doodle touched by Del boy.

Let me ask you this Freedom. If a **** approached you with the intent on fondling your coin purse, are going to let him? OR are you gonna slap the **** out of him with w.e is in your hand?

Comment

I wouldn't care either. Use anything if u have to protect yourself

Comment

Do you really need to ask this question? David Haye is a chronic Glasser and a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            It's simple really, Chisora is a flaming ****. Haye simply didn't want to get his doodle touched by Del boy.
            Diva Haye seems to me to be far more gay than Chisora.

She was just scared of Del Boy.

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            I wouldn't care either. Use anything if u have to protect yourself
            But Diva Haye ran from him. Shouldn't she have been more like a man and stood her ground?

Comment

But Diva Haye ran from him. Shouldn't she have been more like a man and stood her ground?
              But David haye did stand his ground as you clearly stated in your first post chisora went down like a b itch, and plus what you want him to stay in the same spot so chisora whole crew lay hands on him and jump him (someone never been in a real street fight) hell no you move around and pick em off till you in safety only a dummy will stay their and let them dudes jump you . WHY would he do that to impress you a non relevant person on the internet LMFAO grew up kid

Comment

so all this time you thought he had heart when he is the lion who needs to see the wizard

Comment

he didnt ran right away. he scored couple din dongs on chisora's team. however I think he is scared of Chisora.

Comment

Does he look scared?

Comment

Working...
                    X