Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobes wife files for divorce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, she's cashing in, wonder what took her so long.

Comment

hes on the same boat as d-wade..

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Kobe Bryant's wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Vanessa Bryant filed legal docs Friday afternoon, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Vanessa -- who stuck by Kobe after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003 -- decided to end the marriage because she believes Kobe has been unfaithful ... again.

As one source puts it, "She's been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she's finally had enough," adding, "This one is the straw that broke the camel's back."

And our sources say ... Kobe "desperately" wants to win Vanessa back and will do "whatever it takes" to save their 10 1/2 year marriage.

According to the legal docs, Vanessa is asking for joint custody of their 2 daughters -- 8-year-old Natalia and 5-year-old Gianna -- but Vanessa is asking that Kobe get visitation rights, which means she wants the kids in her care most of the time.

We've learned the couple has NO PRENUP, so 29-year-old Vanessa is entitled to half of the empire Kobe built over the last decade.

She's also requesting spousal support ... which is typical in divorce cases. Kobe, who filed his response to the divorce minutes after Vanessa filed her petition, says he will pay her spousal support.

According to the docs, Vanessa is being repped by disso-queen Laura Wasser and attorney Samantha Klein. Wasser reps oodles of celebs, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Maria Shriver and Kim Kardashian.

Kobe went to the Jay-Z concert Tuesday night in L.A. without Vanessa, and he looked miserable.

how could a man cheat on her
        As crazy as it is for every beautiful women out there, there is a guy who is sick of banging her just they way it is...

Comment

good.....

**** him who cares,i hope she takes half and next time he might use his brain and get a Pre-Nupt

Comment

i wonder if her kids play soccer ..

Comment

Another one gets jacked. Yep she is really entitled to half.

All Kobe needed was to look back at what happened to Jordan and his wife.

Comment

Not surprising. Clearly Kobe's getting some on the side, most women don't just stand by through that. I can't believe it lasted this long.

Comment

yeah what was it 10+ years? I read somewhere that marriage laws in California pay out more in divorce cases for marriages that last at least ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                    yeah what was it 10+ years? I read somewhere that marriage laws in California pay out more in divorce cases for marriages that last at least ten years.
                    Im sure she read the same thing, thats how you get someone back hit em in the pocket...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                      thats true

ole girl been waiting for this

Comment

Working...
                      X