Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margo can't make it a go.....who do you want to see in there Vs Cotto??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margo can't make it a go.....who do you want to see in there Vs Cotto??

Should they get a quality opponent??? or tomato can?? IMO it's gonna be damn near impossible to get a quality guy to get in there with less than 3 weeks notice........so that pretty much leaves the cans in play......

I think this PPV might be screwed!!!

Maybe a middle of the road type dude or a name past his prime might save it but I doubt they can get a legit guy to fight with such short notice...who ya'll got that might save this PPV??????

nix delvin rodriguez and get cotto / wolak going.

Comment

Arum has Vanes for back up. I love it. Please, Cotto.... beat that phucking ass.

Comment

Vanes is acceptable. I would like to see vanes knocked out by a left hook to da body

Comment

The only person I can remotely think of is Carlos Molina and that's a helluva stretch. I say either move it to another state, or push the fight back a month and find a decent opponent to fill in for a Jan/early February fight.

Comment

This is such bull**** if true

I have like everything planned for this event

Comment

Erislandy Lara

Comment

Pay Cintron Step aside money and have canelo get in there with him

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  Should they get a quality opponent??? or tomato can?? IMO it's gonna be damn near impossible to get a quality guy to get in there with less than 3 weeks notice........so that pretty much leaves the cans in play......

I think this PPV might be screwed!!!

Maybe a middle of the road type dude or a name past his prime might save it but I doubt they can get a legit guy to fight with such short notice...who ya'll got that might save this PPV??????
                  why replace him?

just move the fight.

move it to a.c.

hell move it to vegas.

should have been a vegas fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Pay Cintron Step aside money and have canelo get in there with him
                    oooooh sh111111t now there's an idea!!!! but would GB let they "new" golden boy have at it though????

Comment

Working...
                    X