Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Sparring With Pacquiao Has Helped A lot For Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Sparring With Pacquiao Has Helped A lot For Judah

Amir Khan was forced to cut short today's media workout after being kept waiting by the late arrival of Zab Judah.

[Click Here To Read More]

Someone with Zab's ability and experience will always have a huge chance of pulling off an upset. But from the video I've watched of Khan sparring Manny,Zab can make very few mistakes to win.Khan is very confident. Zab will have to do things in the ring that Amir is not familiar with. He's going to have to be super slick and make Amir miss a lot. I think he can frustrate him by constantly pumping the jab in his face.He's going to have to make Amir the stalker.His counters can definitely stagger Amir, but Zab will have to stay disciplined.I honestly don't think Zab takes a great shot to the chin.His past has proven it.He can't afford to get tired in the middle rounds like in the past. If so, he will take a terrible beating.So the key to the fight is for Zab to stick and move early and tie him up,that way Amir can't get off. He needs to throw combos, counter, and bang the body at times. If Amir gets desperate in there, that plays into Zab's favor.But once again, Zab will have to stay disciplined. That's something he has never done in his big fights. And truthfully,I don't think he will in this fight either.

Comment

Khan's only sparred with Manny for two camps. The first time in 2008 for DLH and the second time was last November for only 12 rounds in total. I know that experience is valuable, but he's talking as if he spars with him on a regular basis "for three years"

Comment

being able to gauge yourself by argueably the p4p has got to be a luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          being able to gauge yourself by argueably the p4p has got to be a luxury.

I agree. Sparring with the p4p no. 1 can only be beneficial to a career.

Comment

Take the headgear off, then someone may listen. Khan is the only champion i know who braggs about being a sparring partner. I know its with his man fantasy Pacman, but keep it in your pants Amir. Zab will test that chin on Saturday, so lets hope Khan has recovered mentally from that 10th round with Maidana.

Comment

Pacquiao and Judah are two different animals. We are comparing apples to oranges here.

Zab has a better jab and better BOXING ability than Pacquiao. Pacquiao has more volume and better combinations.

Comment

Seleção No. 13,

bro, that gif in ur sig is freaking hilarious... i cant stop laughing hahah

Comment

Working...
                X