No announcement yet.

Tommy morrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy morrison

anyone know whats going on with tommy? he was due to fight tonight now boxrec dont have it showing up.also was on his website and hes got this on november 20th on ppv ,anyone know who hes fighting?
    http://www.webcastia.com/webapp/defa...82&clientid=16

sorry if there has been a thread about this(couldnt see one though)

Was one of the most exciting heavyweights of the 90's, and the guy can punch like a mule, would of like to of seen morrison against the likes evander holyfield, mike tyson, frank bruno, riddick bowe and michael moorer back in the 90's

Comment

just put my reading glasses on and can see that tommy will fight chauncy welliver,thats going to be a hard one for tommy i think it this stage.

Comment

Doesn't he have aids? How is he allowed to fight? I disagree with the statement that he punches like a mule. Look at when he fought Ruddock, he caught roduck with that vicious left hook and razor was up at three, then he startedpitty pattyiong him. Completely overated and the alleged next great white hope. Mercer showed hi that Rocky was a movie and real boxers will decapitate you like he did Morrison

Comment

morrison never had HIV it was all a conspiracy i tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
            Doesn't he have aids? How is he allowed to fight? I disagree with the statement that he punches like a mule. Look at when he fought Ruddock, he caught roduck with that vicious left hook and razor was up at three, then he startedpitty pattyiong him. Completely overated and the alleged next great white hope. Mercer showed hi that Rocky was a movie and real boxers will decapitate you like he did Morrison
            naaaa...morrison had huge power. mercer says he hit harder than lewis and wlad. he just didnt have a chin and his stamina was terrible

Comment

If it's not on Boxrec, it may not be sanctioned.

Comment

Working...
              X