No announcement yet.

McNabb To The Redskins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
    eagles are ****in stupid for trading him to someone in their own division.
    Don't think they had a choice for some reason. McNabb had a solid contract and had control where he was going for the most part.... Or so I've heard... I'm sure we would have loved to given him to a crappy team like The Raiders, but something in McNabbs contract ****ed us over so he got the choice to choose which team he wanted to be on.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      Don't think they had a choice for some reason. McNabb had a solid contract and had control where he was going for the most part.... Or so I've heard... I'm sure we would have loved to given him to a crappy team like The Raiders, but something in McNabbs contract ****ed us over so he got the choice to choose which team he wanted to be on.
      yeah thats what i was reading today too; he said he would void the trades to the other teams or something.

Comment

McNabb is a ******, he is going to teach the redskins our weaknesses. What a lame ass, I hope when we play the redskins we sack and hurt that old-fart. I hope we ruin the rest of his career with how hard we sack his ass. That ****er screwed us with his ****ty contract, he purposely went to a team that played the Eagles twice a year.

Comment

McNabb is a ******, he is going to teach the redskins our weaknesses. What a lame ass, I hope when we play the redskins we sack and hurt that old-fart. I hope we ruin the rest of his career with how hard we sack his ass. That ****er screwed us with his ****ty contract, he purposely went to a team that played the Eagles twice a year.
          spoken like a true philly scumbag you eagle fans are a ****ing disgrace you should be grateful for the 11 years have gave your **** city

Comment

Per Cole, McNabb made it known to the Eagles through McNabb's associates that McNabb would retire if traded to Oakland.

"He has plenty of money," a source close to McNabb told Cole. "He's not doing anything he doesn't want to do."
            FU!

Comment

Damn.

You're probably one of the same Eagles fans who booed him when his name was announced as your team's pick in the '99 draft.

I'm around die hard Eagles fans all the time and you're the first idiot that wishes he gets sacked so hard that it practically ends his career.

Take back what I said about you booing McNabb 11 yrs ago.

I just realized you weren't born yet. Sorry bout that.

Comment

Working...
              X