No announcement yet.

Rosado Vs Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosado Vs Cotto

Rosado really wants this fight... Let's do it. Good tune up fight for Cotto before Martinez.

https://twitter.com/KingGabRosado/st...20440957820929

Tune up? you realize Gabekeeper can actually beat Gatekeepotto right?

Comment

Ill take rosado over cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I see you broke the fuck out lol

Comment

I don't think so that Cotto would lose to Rosado... Only thing he has over Cotto is power.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            lol

Could be a good fight. Cotto could probably still take it.
            Not at all a good tune up before Martinez if he wants that fight. Even a broken Martinez is 10x the fighter Rosado is, and I like rosado

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              lol

Could be a good fight. Cotto could probably still take it.
              Not at all a good tune up before Martinez if he wants that fight. Even a broken Martinez is 10x the fighter Rosado is, and I like rosado
              What makes you think he can "probably" take it. What do you see about Rosado that would trouble Cotto? I agree with Martinez being 10x the fighter Rosado is which would be a good fight to get use to the larger Martinez for Cotto. Rosado isn't tall, can't outbox Cotto, and is not a pressure fighter. I got Cotto by UD or possibly 5-7th round KO

Comment

I could see Rosado beating Cotto. He's bigger and faster than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  I could see Rosado beating Cotto. He's bigger and faster than Cotto.
                  No one has really trouble Cotto but Trout and that was his Height that really troubled him. Rosado is strong and that is all I see going for him. I definitely don't see him being faster then Cotto.

Comment

between k9, smith and molina this really is the best option. we should start banging the drums for it like we are with matthysse/garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X