Trout is almost a 2-1 betting underdog vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    Canelo + fast = lol
    Canelo is not slow. He is very explosive and fairly quick handed.

Comment

Man those odds are bananas.

I am leaning to Canelo in this fight, but for ****s sake, Delvin Rodriguez is better than anyone on Canelo's resume and Trout made him look like he'd never boxed before. People putting all this big money on Canelo to cause the odds to sway like that are crazy: this fight is as 50-50 as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Austin has close to zero chance of winning this fight in my opinion. He just not big enough, strong enough or slick enough.

He struggled with a Cotto who is a shell of himself. I am actually worried what Canelo will do to him.
        he struggled vs cotto? what fight were you watching?

Comment

Boxing is a business, Trout has no marketability and was picked exclusively because through research of Canelos management he has been selected as a beatable opponent.

You guys thinking Trout will win are going to lose your money, do you really think Canelos management will throw him against someone who they believe will be a problem?

Canelo by KO\TKO

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
            do you really think Canelos management will throw him against someone who they believe will be a problem?

Canelo by KO\TKO
            Canelo wanted Floyd. Floyd said no.

Comment

Surprised their resumes are very close.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Canelo wanted Floyd. Floyd said no.

Well to their defense, even I would fight Floyd with 3 hours of training and not care about the outcome since I will be a lot more richer after the fight.

There's a big difference in fighting Floyd for 15+ million dollars and fighting Trout for a fraction of that.

Comment

Trout is awkward and slippery does anybody know if he is a natural southpaw?

Comment

Working...
                  X