Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: I Don't Like Eubank Jr. or His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: I Don't Like Eubank Jr. or His Dad!

British middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders (16-0, 10KOs), who also owns the Commonwealth title, would love to secure the opportunity to batter fellow up and comer Chris Eubank Jr. (9-0, 4KOs). Saunders doesn't like the attitude of Eubank and claims the prospect has a big mouth and carries a huge ego on his shoulders. Saunders doesn't have any kind feelings for the older Eubank either.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice idea, would give him a lot of publicity among the casuals and wipe out the memory of the Blackwell fight. And he'd almost certainly win

Comment

bill would beat the piss out of eubank jr ,eubank just doesnt have the pedigree

Comment

He seriously can't stand him, this is him after his last fight.

Comment

Every British boxer can't stand each other. It's hilarious.

Comment

pfft, he's not even old enough to make a comment like "I didn't like his dad". He was about 4 or 5 yr old when Eubank was in his pomp.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
              bill would beat the piss out of eubank jr ,eubank just doesnt have the pedigree
              I agree that Saunders would beat Eubank Jr, but I still think that Jr does have talent.... but not enough talent to make anyone notice if he didn't have that surname.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorslade View Post
                I agree that Saunders would beat Eubank Jr, but I still think that Jr does have talent.... but not enough talent to make anyone notice if he didn't have that surname.
                Honestly, he'd still get some attention because of his talent and run of opponents since turning pro. Not to mention his run in the Golden Gloves...

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorslade View Post
                  lol i agree about the talent but surely he would go no more than 6-7 rounds with saunders

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Honestly, he'd still get some attention because of his talent and run of opponents since turning pro. Not to mention his run in the Golden Gloves...
                    **** i forgot about the gg eubank fought in,but its still not international level he would do good until he ran out of ideas imo

Comment

Working...
                    X