Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't FLoyd take 50-50 off the table after round 1 negotions took place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't FLoyd take 50-50 off the table after round 1 negotions took place?

Are we all forgetting. I'm looking for the article, but I remember BS pushing out an article where Mayweather was pissed and said if they were ever to fight 50-50 is not happening. This was almost two years ago.

my god who cares!

Comment

I thought that was the 14 day cutoff. i doubt he did. If he did Fight hype would be having articles on how 50/50 was off the table 2 years ago. Ben Thompson has even said that there was never any problems of a 50/50 split that he knew of. Didn't even really believe the emails. Until Floyd insinuating that he didn't like the split on twitter.

Anyways, I agree with 14 day cutoff being off the table. Fine, if 50/50 is/was also off the table. Then the fight ain't happening. It just not going to go down, people can mention anything they want. But, it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        Are we all forgetting. I'm looking for the article, but I remember BS pushing out an article where Mayweather was pissed and said if they were ever to fight 50-50 is not happening. This was almost two years ago.
        Stop trying to justify this crap, both bring equal amounts to the table. Even share is how it should be.

Comment

no mayfeather didnt take the 50/50 off the table until recently !!!!!!! you see when it comes too mayweather he doesnt use multiple roadblocks all at once he spreads them around so once you agree too one he pops up with another one so he can buy more time fore himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just look at the trend, Floyd asking for more demands while Pac compromising to his demands. They both changed their minds but Floyd's for the worse.

Comment

Working...
            X