No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio: Chavez Should Drop The Belt if He's Not Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio: Chavez Should Drop The Belt if He's Not Ready

Mexico's Marco Antonio Rubio says that he finds it hard to believe that a world champion is avoid challengers who have the necessary merits to fight for the world title. Rubio is ranked as the official challenger to the title of WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., who has no interest in the fight. Rubio predicts that Chavez will face a very weak opponent in September and doesn't believe the young Mexican has any care for his title reign. Rubio won a final eliminator in April by traveling to Montreal to defeat unbeaten David Lemieux. [Click Here To Read More]

I rather see martinez vs rubio

rubio has a punchers chance

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
      I rather see martinez vs rubio

rubio has a punchers chance
      i agree vato,Martinez should be fighting rubio not barker.

Comment

i'd rather see someone take the belt away from him, and not just give it up. if he gives it up, he'll just go back to fighting nobodies, it'll be even more of a joke. if he took a challenge and ended up coming up short, there's no shame in that, he's a young guy who still has plenty years left in him. with that said, if chavez jr took rubio instead of martinez, i wouldn't even be mad, cause rubio is a challenge. the wbc said they'll give chavez a voluntary defense, so obviously they're going to take a fairly easy challenge, perhaps manfredo or ishida like they've been talking

Comment

fuk this spangled bi-tch he is so dam annoying

Comment

chavez is a bum no power cheats against journey men and gets free belts rubio will kill this *****

Comment

Rubio, who has an even more padded record than that coward Martinez, keeps running off at the mouth; the fact of the matter is that he's done nothing to deserve a shot at the crown. Chavez would butcher him, the gulf in class is just too big.

Let's remember that 43 men before Rubio have tried to beat Chavez and 43 men before Rubio have failed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                Rubio, who has an even more padded record than that coward Martinez, keeps running off at the mouth; the fact of the matter is that he's done nothing to deserve a shot at the crown. Chavez would butcher him, the gulf in class is just too big.

Let's remember that 43 men before Rubio have tried to beat Chavez and 43 men before Rubio have failed.
                Say hi to your dad for me Jr. He's a legend.

Comment

Don't feed the troll.

Rubio is, of course, right. But Chavez will never fight a puncher like Rubio, and there is no way an organization that gifted him the title is going to make him give it up. They will let him fight whatever weak-ass opponents he wants until his promoters find a new toy to play with

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    i agree vato,Martinez should be fighting rubio not barker.
                    No the champion in which Rubio is the #1 contender to fight is who Rubio should be fighting. Chavez needs to **** off. They are literally ruining the sport single handedly with this ****. For what? It's not like Chavez will all of a sudden become a good fighter. Chavez is ducking 2 guys that have a legitimate shot at his title.

Comment

Working...
                    X