No announcement yet.

Maidana: "I like punishing arrogants like Floyd and Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
    mayweather would make maidana look like an amateur, and maidana does a pretty good job of that already on his own.

anyone who even makes the laughable claim floyd is ducking and/or would get beat by maidana needs to lay off the crack-cocaine
    They need to lay off the Hate-ocaine.

Comment

• Floyd wins easily, but who would FLoyd lose to?

I swear people fall in love with pretty fighters too often. Maidana could very well be undefeated right now if he wasn't robbed vs Kotelnik and had a few more seconds in that 10th rd vs Khan... People forget he only lost by 2 points including a 1 point deduction. All you ever hear is how bad Khan destroyed him, yet it was a close fight and he almost ko'd him. Some would argue it should have been stopped, but I don't thisnk so,

Comment

• Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
        Floyd wins easily, but who would FLoyd lose to?

I swear people fall in love with pretty fighters too often. Maidana could very well be undefeated right now if he wasn't robbed vs Kotelnik and had a few more seconds in that 10th rd vs Khan... People forget he only lost by 2 points including a 1 point deduction. All you ever hear is how bad Khan destroyed him, yet it was a close fight and he almost ko'd him. Some would argue it should have been stopped, but I don't thisnk so,
        Maidana got off the floor and had Kahn holding on for dear life.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
          Maidana got off the floor and had Kahn holding on for dear life.
          Exactly, it was a close fight, and people act like he got destroyed. In some rds he did no doubt, but in the entirety of the fight it was close.

Comment

Exactly, it was a close fight, and people act like he got destroyed. In some rds he did no doubt, but in the entirety of the fight it was close.
            Kahn's stock dropped even further after the Maidana fight.

People are kissing Amir's ass just because he didn't get KO'd.

A guy like Maidana shouldn't be able to touch a top fighter...much less hurt one.

Maidana is HORRIBLE ....If Kahn was the real-deal he would have finished him with ease.

Comment

Maidana is cheating scum. amir raped him with speed

Comment

Floyd wins easily, but who would FLoyd lose to?

He's target practice for Floyd. As soon as he adjusts those shorts like he does 50 times a fight he'll eat a right hand.

Comment

• Floyd doesn't have the balls to get in the ring with Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brendan Brady View Post
                    Maidana is cheating scum. amir raped him with speed
                    Maidana raped Kahn with slow,looping power shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Floyd doesn't have the balls to get in the ring with Maidana.
                      If Floyd fought Maidana you'd say he was picking on smaller fighters.

Floyd had the balls to fight Shane Mosley...Oscar...and Hatton BEFORE Pacmeow fought them.....

Comment

Working...
                      X